• Forums
  • Looksmax
  • Offtopic
  • ๐—ช๐—ต๐˜† ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ โŒ...

๐—ช๐—ต๐˜† ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ โŒ (๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—บ๐—ฒ)

Klasik616

Klasik616

Die Zeit ist um
Skip this if you want

I've talked to my family about roping and the problems and trauma I hold for being a complete loser and they could'nt deny my arguments so they finally said: "If you rope it's an egoist coward behavior, we need you". Yes the reason I'm not dead is because my family still likes me but I don't like myself at all.

Let me explain some characteristics of people who need to rope (all of them have to be included). First of all, the personal ones: you're a loser, failed at everything in life, low self steem, you don't have any motivation, you're depressed and hopeless, you're useless and retarded. Second, the ones who involves others: You don't have friends, never liked by people, KHHV, no woman wants you, not enough money to have a family (broke), only good for min wage jobs, bad looks. Third, the philosophical ones: You're nihilistic, depressed, atheist, inmoral, sociopathic, believe everything doesn't matter.

If you fit all of these characteristics like me, I'm telling you the world would be better if you roped. I'm considering roping if nothing changes in the end of 2025 but as I said my family wants me to stay but I have no desire to live anymore, I haven't been happy since a long time and I don't find any purpose in this life. They wanna get me to the ward and I would rather die than go there. I don't fear God, if religion ends being true and the soul exists I accept my punishment.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Mr_Bombo_mogs, Lebron_James, RAJ GHRANDHICK๐Ÿ—ฟ and 4 others
Jake Gyllenhaal Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

I'm not saying you guys should rope but remember nothing holds you to this world.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mr_Bombo_mogs, Lebron_James, RAJ GHRANDHICK๐Ÿ—ฟ and 1 other person
I think everyone should have the right to rope and for a small percentage, it would be a salvation. Intuitively nearly everyone would agree that live consists of equally good and bad things, many even that the bad overweighs the good, so what is lost there, if the equation is 0. I have chronic pain and other health conditions and the daily thought of death sadly becomes very calming. Im like fuck it right now, ill take every good moment that comes and if it becomes to bad i will kill myself. If u are blackpilled about genetic determinism and free will, try to reduce the selfhate, some of that may not be ur depression but incel culture induced.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: humanoidsub7, RAJ GHRANDHICK๐Ÿ—ฟ and Klasik616
Skip this if you want

I've talked to my family about roping and the problems and trauma I hold for being a complete loser and they could'nt deny my arguments so they finally said: "If you rope it's an egoist coward behavior, we need you". Yes the reason I'm not dead is because my family still likes me but I don't like myself at all.

Let me explain some characteristics of people who need to rope (all of them have to be included). First of all, the personal ones: you're a loser, failed at everything in life, low self steem, you don't have any motivation, you're depressed and hopeless, you're useless and retarded. Second, the ones who involves others: You don't have friends, never liked by people, KHHV, no woman wants you, not enough money to have a family (broke), only good for min wage jobs, bad looks. Third, the philosophical ones: You're nihilistic, depressed, atheist, inmoral, sociopathic, believe everything doesn't matter.

If you fit all of these characteristics like me, I'm telling you the world would be better if you roped. I'm considering roping if nothing changes in the end of 2025 but as I said my family wants me to stay but I have no desire to live anymore, I haven't been happy since a long time and I don't find any purpose in this life. They wanna get me to the ward and I would rather die than go there. I don't fear God, if religion ends being true and the soul exists I accept my punishment.
I feel the same

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616

Users who are viewing this thread

• Forums
  • Looksmax
  • Offtopic
  • ๐—ช๐—ต๐˜† ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ โŒ...
Back