Why some users are given preferential treatment

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod
Staff
As a .is mod had put it being a good user goes a long way.

It creates trust and respect over time which is hard won and earned leading to a user being given the benefit of the doubt more often than not in potentially rule violating situations.

Almost no one here for example would suggest or believe that a GrAY deserves as much benefit of the doubt as a long term established user and so it is the same concept here for a really good established user versus another established but still relatively unknown one.

Like it or not biases and external factors will always come into play when making these decisions.

It’s about doing what’s best for the overall community not being autistic about the letter of the law.

And the community is arguably best served by giving quality users the benefit of the doubt and lots of leeway so they can continue posting unhindered making the community better in so doing.

That doesn’t necessarily mean the unknowns will or should be treated badly or overly unfairly it just means they haven’t earned the privilege of being given the benefit of the doubt.

@Lmao @coispet @NumbThePain @Offensive Bias @0hMan @Gengar

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Gengar, Kanye West's Cousin, Deleted member 70955 and 13 others
Am I a "good" user?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, zurzolo, ChadL1te and 2 others
Yes everyone loves me here

• +1
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, datboijj, zurzolo and 3 others

It creates trust and respect over time which is hard won and earned leading to a user being given the benefit of the doubt more often than not in potentially rule violating situations.

Almost no one here for example would suggest or believe that a GrAY deserves as much benefit of the doubt as a long term established user and so it is the same concept here for a really good established user versus another established but still relatively unknown one.

Like it or not biases and external factors will always come into play when making these decisions.

It’s about doing what’s best for the overall community not being autistic about the letter of the law.

And the community is arguably best served by giving quality users the benefit of the doubt and lots of leeway so they can continue posting unhindered making the community better in so doing.

That doesn’t necessarily mean the unknowns will or should be treated badly or overly unfairly it just means they haven’t earned the privilege of being given the benefit of the doubt.

When a mod asks you for a face rating it is a good sign? :feelshah:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zurzolo, nicoleee and Darkeningstar

It’s racism. Because we are Indians they hate us but we will soon run the west we already own USA and UK what’s next the EU?

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo, Chadeep and Darkeningstar
It’s racism. Because we are Indians they hate us but we will soon run the west we already own USA and UK what’s next the EU?
How many Ethnicities do you larp bhai. One day you're indian , Other day you're black then someday you're a Moroccan badboy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lucifer6969, zurzolo, Yliaster and 1 other person
what is the collective mods opinions of me? I know ive been brought up int he secret mod chat

• +1
Reactions: Aero, TechnoBoss and zurzolo
How many Ethnicities do you larp bhai. One day you're indian , Other day you're black then someday you're a Moroccan badboy.
I identify as Indian. But I’m racially bbc but I have the soul of a curry so I’m curry because only curries can relate to perpetual inceldom

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and Chadeep
Good looks = Good treatment. The blackpill apllies everywhere boyo, even on a forum full of blackpilled individuals.

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo
Not a single molecule

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo

What exactly makes someone a good user, in your opinion?

what is the collective mods opinions of me? I know ive been brought up int he secret mod chat
Individuals aren't really discussed at all there. If they are, it's because they've been breaking rules.

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te and Jason Voorhees
What exactly makes someone a good user, in your opinion?

Individuals aren't really discussed at all there. If they are, it's because they've been breaking rules.
Basically someone who contributes a lot with high effort threads about looksmaxxing or provides any kind of entertainment for the forum without being too annoying or bullying anyone. @ReadBooksEveryday doesn't make threads about looksmaxxing but he's till a good user for example.

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and TechnoBoss
I am a good user r-right bhai??? surely shitposting in the off-topic section is considered a valuable contribution to keep the greycels entertained? :feelshehe:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 70955
There are barely any rules tbh, how can you get banned :feelskek: