why some users claim im hated here?

D

Deleted member 25059

Kraken
I challenge the most easily trigerred posters, who think this forum is their playground. and it's not the whole forum, there are those like 3users all the time. You think it's the whole forum because they follow me every step of the way and their are obsessed with me.

the funny things if you read any post from the grinch you will see random assumption, insults and passive attack while no one gives a fuck. Guess why? because most of the users he using for his hate dont post several times a day and dont use this forum as a social platform, so they dont give a fuck about some anonymous cluster of pixels.

says something about the type so called looksmaxxers with 40K posts

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Toth's thot, incel194012940 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Toth's thot, chadmanlet04 and 2 others
you hate on everyone jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, Deleted member 16960 and Krakowski
How can one man be so based…

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Toth's thot, Akhi and 1 other person
Op is 32 yo balkanoid creep

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, OGJBSLAYER and lilxder2
  • JFL
Reactions: Obito, OGJBSLAYER, Deleted member 24444 and 1 other person
you hate on everyone jfl
cope, you cant even name them. I bet you're one of those people who claps every time blackgymcel comments about go rope subhuman after 5566 times.

its funny like people think its ok to say someone bullshit about being ugly or racist remark, but when you tell them the reality about their life - no life, neeting and so on..... they already take torches on you.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Toth's thot, Deleted member 23239 and 1 other person
nothing ironic about it. i never claim to be looksmaxer. it's you who has 30K posts here and uses this forum as a social platform, but when someone tells you that, you act like it doesnt concern you.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 23239, Hardrada and 1 other person
cope, you cant even name them. I bet you're one of those people who claps every time blackgymcel comments about go rope subhuman after 5566 times.

its funny like people think its ok to say someone bullshit about being ugly or racist remark, but when you tell them the reality about their life - no life, neeting and so on..... they already take torches on you.
you have absolutely 0 self-awareness

very sad at your age and that why youre still here even tho you shouldve started a family years ago

this is my last comment you pathetic loser

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 23239 and 2 others
nothing ironic about it. i never claim to be looksmaxer. it's you who has 30K posts here and uses this forum as a social platform, but when someone tells you that, you act like it doesnt concern you.
how many posts did your old acc have again

You're literally a big huge projection
Old, ugly, NEET breaking the balls of whoever tries to build a convo here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, Deleted member 23558 and Akhi
Says the guy who acts like he has a important mission to "challenge" users and is proud about doing so

You tell 'em, Judge!

Cus ur insane in the brain

Says the guy who acts like he has a important mission to "challenge" users and is proud about doing so
still better than being hypocrite like most people here. it is what it is

still better than being hypocrite like most people here. it is what it is
you have literally given concrete evidence of being a hypocrite several times

bro calls people out for being losers but admits that he hasnt talked to a single person outside of work for 4 years

bro admitted he's 27+ years old and continually a repeatedly calls people who are literally younger than him "pushing 30", how cringe is that?

youre just weird

you have literally given concrete evidence of being a hypocrite several times

bro calls people out for being losers but admits that he hasnt talked to a single person outside of work for 4 years

bro admitted he's 27+ years old and continually a repeatedly calls people who are literally younger than him "pushing 30", how cringe is that?

youre just weird
says a guy who's pushing 30 but larps about his age like about everything. claiming to be a slayer, but simping for some random whore on discord, when it could be a middle-aged man.

I've never called someone younger than me old, you're just making things up

blud thinks this a bad thing, while he neeting for a decade. lol I see you searched my entire post history before you “found guts“ to post here.

you literally begged on your knees and were angry because wishiwaschico didnt want to show his pics to you. only someone who treats this site like some form of obscure social media is behaving like that. and guess what's up to it? no rl mates

the only hypocrite here is you

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
U should be a sociologist bro
For .org

Are u rupert pupkin.