Why Spanish alwyas men and women hanging out with each other

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
As opposed to northen european men and women there barely interact with each other

As opposed to northen european men and women there barely interact with each other

as a spaniard, i could say the mediterranean culture is very different thar the northern, here people tend to go out because there is better weather and also people is very extroverted but that doesn't mean something a lot of guys here get cucked by this interactions between men/women jfl

• +1
Reactions: leanmaxx74
i love spanish ppl

• +1
Reactions: leanmaxx74
as a spaniard, i could say the mediterranean culture is very different thar the northern, here people tend to go out because there is better weather and also people is very extroverted but that doesn't mean something a lot of guys here get cucked by this interactions between men/women jfl
So Spanish men still get cucked??

• +1
Reactions: 14vic
So Spanish men still get cucked??
mostly people have here a lot of friend groups that are mixed of man/woman and in teenagers, by me experience there is a lot of tension between the people because maybe someone is atracted to someone or maybe a man/woman are hanging out without other people knowing. crazy stuff

• Woah
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
mostly people have here a lot of friend groups that are mixed of man/woman and in teenagers, by me experience there is a lot of tension between the people because maybe someone is atracted to someone or maybe a man/woman are hanging out without other people knowing. crazy stuff
Sounds like a headache