Why spreading the fact that looks matter in life is a bad idea

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

Leader of the LASACKRO gang, outlaw in the west 🔫🤠
It’s becoming more and more main stream and I’d wager many ppl now don’t believe personality and achievements are the actual most important thing

Now why this is bad?

Because even tho it’s 100% true the delusion everyone is brought up with leads to a less brutal society

Imagine if everyone knew exactly what and why looks is so important Jfl ugly ppl would be legit considered subhumans in society :forcedsmile:

It would be absolutely brutal

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, watah, boss8055 and 9 others
too late for italy i've been done the blackpill prophet in all most mainstream instagram reels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Costcosuperstore, Darkeningstar and 1 other person
People would legit be just like in this website vocally superficial

You see ppl here don’t care about anything u achieved in life only ur looks

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, ElTruecel, thereallegend and 4 others
It’s becoming more and more main stream and I’d wager many ppl now don’t believe personality and achievements are the actual most important thing

Now why this is bad?

Because even tho it’s 100% true the delusion everyone is brought up with leads to a less brutal society

Imagine if everyone knew exactly what and why looks is so important Jfl ugly ppl would be legit considered subhumans in society :forcedsmile:

nah tbh it would fuel the incel revolution

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: alurmo, billymidnight and SidharthTheSlayer
Falls water

I used to approach random women at nightclubs and ask them if looks mattered. 8 out of 10 of them grabbed my crotch. The 4th one said as she gently embraced my bulge, "Do you feel lucky, punk?"

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: boss8055, xegigi, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
I get your point, but I am inclined to believe that the truth leads to a better world at the end. We shouldn't assume that humans are incapable of being empathic with the ugly members of our society. People should both know why looks matter and treat each individual with the respect that he/she deserves.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, Costcosuperstore, Darkeningstar and 1 other person
Will also increase competition which isn’t good

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired

Now why this is bad?

I talk about it but not with ugly people to not make them feel sad

• +1
Reactions: billymidnight
The fuck you mean? Everyone already knows that looks matter and how to look better

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Nick.Harte
I get your point, but I am inclined to believe that the truth leads to a better world at the end. We shouldn't assume that humans are incapable of being empathic with the ugly members of our society. People should both know why looks matter and treat each individual with the respect that he/she deserves.
If this forum is anything to go off it’s over :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and Madridista
Empathy is precisely the problem, not everyone has it. Socially psychopathy>empathy.

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired and Madridista

Now why this is bad?

Imagine a multi-layered flan. Each layer is topped with tomato. Here on looksmax we pay attention to the first layer, the one that has formed a crust with the heat. The others see the crust, but focus on the other layers, but the tomato is still there.

Everyone knows that looks matter.

both personality and looks are mostly genetic, so either way you're fucked.

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski, datboijj, boss8055 and 2 others
You see ppl here don’t care about anything u achieved in life only ur looks
That's because nothing you achieve is worthwhile. Try think about something that is worth doing. You're going to die and be forgotten, it's about the quality of life (which is looks in the first world during youth mostly) you get to experience.

Now why this is bad?

If blackpill was known to every single person on the planet, good looking people would be massacred. Millions of men would go on rampages, the bluepill keeps them docile.

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
If blackpill was known to every single person on the planet, good looking people would be massacred. Millions of men would go on rampages, the bluepill keeps them docile.
if hypergamy gets insane then might actually be legit

it needs to be expounded to the point that all subhumans kill themselves or are hunted down and killed. we need a chadocracy

if hypergamy gets insane then might actually be legit
maybe but they're still going to be bluepilled. However, tons of men in the past 2 years have been semi-blackpilled and the numbers are increasing day by day because of how of the state of hypergamy everywhere.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
it needs to be expounded to the point that all subhumans kill themselves or are hunted down and killed. we need a chadocracy
subhumans outnumber you 100 million to 1, you have no chance chad, we're going to tear you limb from limb and consume your flesh, your spirit

No shit it’s a bad idea