• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: halloweed, EverythingMattersCel, Ascending2Tyrone and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: grungymallard97 and mirrormogger
you have a gf? what rating is she? how the fuck did you pull that off looking like that (no offence)
I can show u her if u want in PM?

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
you have a gf? what rating is she? how the fuck did you pull that off looking like that (no offence)
Also am I really that revolting😭

You mog buddy, better work on that pERsonality ASAP:bluepill:

• +1
Reactions: h111
Also am I really that revolting😭
nah you aren't that bad but you're not conventially attractive, but there are guys who are like way better looking and they're rotting and getting no pussy so you are winning i guess unless your gf is some femcel hambeast you are okay.

nah you aren't that bad but you're not conventially attractive, but there are guys who are like way better looking and they're rotting and getting no pussy so you are winning i guess unless your gf is some femcel hambeast you are okay.
I personally think she’s good looking

• +1
Reactions: halloweed, JBWNeetcel and JohnDoe
I personally think she’s good looking
She is decent looking actually, for anyone lurking and if you've seen my other threads, this is yet another example of blackpill being bullshit IRL, IRLpill is the only thing that matters. OP is not attractive at all and his GF is pretty decent, literally how does this make sense according to blackpill philosophy?

• +1
Reactions: JBWNeetcel
Actually it doesn't count because OP is 6'5, at that height your face doesn't matter much

• +1
She is decent looking actually, for anyone lurking and if you've seen my other threads, this is yet another example of blackpill being bullshit IRL, IRLpill is the only thing that matters. OP is not attractive at all and his GF is pretty decent, literally how does this make sense according to blackpill philosophy?
just have a personality bro

• +1
happens to best of us bhai... you have a masculine skull, grow a stubble and a military haircut... if possible rhino

• +1
ur main falios are nose and chin to filrum

• +1
we have similar problems. ur lower third too short, and you have inward gonions. Alar base too wide, nose looks fcked.

but yeah counter-clockwise rotation bimax x genio x rhino and you can become decent-looking.

for soft-maxxing get a better haircut.

• +1