why tf are girls calling me a moid

lestoa

lestoa

Banned
wtf is happening this is my fucking culture it belongs to fucking me how dare you call me a moid wtf is wrong with you you fucking little fucktard

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LancasteR, totalynotme, greycel and 3 others
wtf is happening this is my fucking culture it belongs to fucking me how dare you call me a moid wtf is wrong with you you fucking little fucktard
Girls on the woman version of 4chan and other internet autistic places have been calling guys moids for as long as incels have been calling girls foids.

• +1
Reactions: totalynotme
Girls on the woman version of 4chan and other internet autistic places have been calling guys moids for as long as incels have been calling girls foids.
wtf is the woman version of 4chan

• JFL
Reactions: GlamourPursuer

Autistic women dont exist, those are just guys larping as girls

Autistic women dont exist, those are just guys larping as girls
They very much exist. I've met a few irl.

There's a reason why mean girls have a "weird girl" they keep around as a pet they can torture in H,S

Additionally the existence of severely disabled autistic girls/women (you know the type that can't talk or function at all) implies the existence of autistic foids who have less severe symptoms (aspieness).

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: totalynotme and Shahnameh
full of tranies and femcels
Femcels yes, trannies probably, but the biggest userbase of the site are angry roasties (think the man hating lesbian). Also the site is very anti trannie in nature.

Internet stats put it at the reverse of the gender ratio here. The ratio there is 70% foid 30% male. Here it's 33% foid 66% male.

• +1
Reactions: totalynotme