Why tf do i have to hold moderate viewes for stupid liberal hoes?

MagaPutinism

MagaPutinism

the world is full of evil people
I want to support putin and reactionary politics and i see no problem with it, The moment i say anything chuddy against vegans and stuff they turn around

Unfortenately there and no hot women who like my viewes

It's not about not having to say this stuff but i feel vastly uncomftrable the majority of women are accepting vegans and lgbt and polyiamorics

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: noobs and isis_Bleach
lol at women are unironically vegan:feelskek:but would sentence incels to death

Dont talk about your views no one cares

• +1
Reactions: Shahnameh
Signal 2024 05 13 10 52 31 981

Because it works :ROFLMAO: I mean the fact that you're afraid is the 'why' in your question. They see your views as germs and they're cleaning that up. You want to appear as some macho right winger, but you let women dictate your speech patterns. Might as well become a liberal vegan.

• +1
Reactions: noobs and MagaPutinism
All politics are unnatural

Because it works :ROFLMAO: I mean the fact that you're afraid is the 'why' in your question. They see your views as germs and they're cleaning that up. You want to appear as some macho right winger, but you let women dictate your speech patterns. Might as well become a liberal vegan.
I'm not a macho right winger that would mean i believe in freedom, anyways what do you expect me to say? "i want to abolish democracy and return to the values of the past"?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back