Why tf do white people like traveling to 3rd world shitholes

D

Deleted member 23778

Kraken
I remember a white girl described India as "wonderful and chaotic but I would definitely go back" Jfl imagine saying this about a literal toilet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BongMog, Deleted member 31942, LampPostPrime and 4 others
gap year in pakistan :love::love::love::love:

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Deleted member 27511
White liberals have a saivor complex. Literarlly bleeding heart cucks virtue signaling. Also ethnic worship is a potent drug. Imagine being a normie invisible beta cuck in the west but going to a shithole and being a white god

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31942, watah, LampPostPrime and 6 others
White people should be doing this to every shitskin hive instead:
W Oct21 Barbarossa 1 copy

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: LampPostPrime, gonion wanter, Deleted member 18544 and 2 others
To make use of a weak currency and get 100x the value for their spending in a more interesting climate

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass, LampPostPrime and Deleted member 23778
To convert individuals
To fuck children
To feel superior
To be different
For a change (the minority)

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
I remember a white girl described India as "wonderful and chaotic but I would definitely go back" Jfl imagine saying this about a literal toilet
It’s because of the BCC

• Ugh..
They get main character treatment there

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Clark69 and Deleted member 23778
QYa2sMPWd7g9.gif

• Ugh..
to feel superior. just look at how patronizing these white youtubers in third world shitholes act towards the locals, literally treating them like you would treat an abused stray dog you’re trying to gain the trust of jfl. and of course the locals reciprocate and act like desperate abused dogs desperately trying to gain the favor of their new master

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Clark69
I remember a white girl described India as "wonderful and chaotic but I would definitely go back"

That's because Indians fell blessed to touch the hem of their garment.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30432 and LampPostPrime
White liberals have a saivor complex. Literarlly bleeding heart cucks virtue signaling. Also ethnic worship is a potent drug. Imagine being a normie invisible beta cuck in the west but going to a shithole and being a white god
Its also economic. Crackers are rich and when they go to these shitholes they stay in expensive hotels probably and so they pick and choose which of the 3rd world shittiness they partake in and how much

Like becky in OP probably is in marriot most of the day but goes around in a nice taxi and only sees the shittiness (literally) at arms reach from her sheltered position

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
to feel superior. just look at how patronizing these white youtubers in third world shitholes act towards the locals, literally treating them like you would treat an abused stray dog you’re trying to gain the trust of jfl. and of course the locals reciprocate and act like desperate abused dogs desperately trying to gain the favor of their new master
Yes.jpg white mommy princess here to rescue us from our shitskin :Comfy::Comfy::Comfy::Comfy::Comfy::Comfy::Comfy::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsthink::feelsthink:

• JFL
Reactions: gonion wanter
basically this, plus cheaper currency and costs.

for a very small.minority it's about being interested in other cultures and learning.

• +1
If it isn't to be a sexpat they probably enjoy how its a completely different world than what theyre used to, maybe cheaper prices too

• +1