Why tf does this happen with foids i like

Rimaxtis

Rimaxtis

Vampiremaxxer
Why tf when i hit on a foid,not straight up hitting on her but like introducing myself and then start saying hello to eachother and small talk type shit,they all start ignoring me, shits crazy. I didnd do ajythign wrong to them and they walk past me like Nate fucking Jacobs in euphoria scene

This is me with girls but the positions are switched

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616, Darkeningstar and vermillioncorefan
it is u ur the incel in the corner alone like me

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Rimaxtis and Juandigomigo22
Either non nt or sub6. Over regardles

• +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis and Darkeningstar
Cuz woman have sooooo many people to talk to, they dont need u

• +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis
Yes I can greet them but they don't even look at me or start conversations, I have to do it all.

• So Sad
just fix your personality And inner light. Jokes aside you probably strike to them as Non NT you should find some girl in your class Your interested in and bond with her either with jokes (most famous for sub5s) or fabricating your personality to appeal to her so that she will open up to you

• JFL
Reactions: Rimaxtis and vermillioncorefan
they just not into you, simple as that

• +1
just fix your personality And inner light. Jokes aside you probably strike to them as Non NT you should find some girl in your class Your interested in and bond with her either with jokes (most famous for sub5s) or fabricating your personality to appeal to her so that she will open up to you
Im autistic and i i am non nt but i do it because i darktriadmax, plus im not in school anymore