Why tf every foids working part time now?

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
and why are most of us rotting? Where does money come from for us? And why are foids all working?

• +1
Reactions: mike21, WatermelonLover and vermillioncorefan
i dunno but all foids i know are wagecucking, a lot of guys work too but never see foids rotting at home though, they atleast do part-time.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, aspiringexcel, LancasteR and 1 other person
They’re working their bodies for chads cock

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mike21, WatermelonLover, spark and 3 others
They work harder than most incels

• Ugh..
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Cuz their life is full of positive reinforcement they don’t see anything negative about working. It’s just making money to live their life to them, they often have friends and a bf or fwb to come home to while many men don’t. Most girls are also neurotypical and NT’s don’t struggle as much with burnouts and stuff

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Costcosuperstore, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and 8 others
Cuz their life is full of positive reinforcement they don’t see anything negative about working. It’s just making money to live their life to them, they often have friends and a bf or fwb to come home to while many men don’t. Most girls are also neurotypical and NT’s don’t struggle as much with burnouts and stuff
yh most girls wagecuck and then go home and get pounded by their bf, that's enoguh for them.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, TUSSELEIF and 1 other person
because they get hired. all my friends (who are not even necessarily incels) have trouble finding a job yet every girl my age i know is working:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, aspiringexcel and 2 others
Never forget that due to this money is cope unless you are rich (most probably not gonna happen). You should spend all on surgeries, procedures and looksmaxx drugs.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
they can sell their feet pics and make more money in 5 minutes then what i will get in a month

Never forget that due to this money is cope unless you are rich (most probably not gonna happen). You should spend all on surgeries, procedures and looksmaxx drugs.
then money isn’t cope cause u need a lot of ducking money for that shit you mentioned:feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: glaruz
then money isn’t cope cause u need a lot of ducking money for that shit you mentioned:feelswah:
I meant that it is cope for attracting women and specifically in the context of men "aging well"/ being more attractive when they get older. Betabuxxing is dead.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and vermillioncorefan
I can't believe I even got a job, faggot business owners are obsessed with hiring young woman to boost their ego

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and vermillioncorefan
I meant that it is cope for attracting women and specifically in the context of men "aging well"/ being more attractive when they get older. Betabuxxing is dead.
it’s much better for ur chances to be making an income than to not be making an income what girl wants a nigga who is broke:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah: ive known miggas who work at dennys who are betabuxx cuz they spent like hundreds of dollars of their girlfriend every week it’s just sad

They make more money than men too. Commission based entry level jobs like real estate brokers and jobs with tips. They make more than me after STEMcucking for years and becoming a dev (foreign companies outsource to our country so my job should be one of the best usually). With far less effort too. Too many simps tip for no reason and buy garbage from them.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
it’s much better for ur chances to be making an income than to not be making an income what girl wants a nigga who is broke:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah: ive known miggas who work at dennys who are betabuxx cuz they spent like hundreds of dollars of their girlfriend every week it’s just sad
Broke = wagie. Not broke = business owner that makes >500k a year.

They only need part time at starbucks so they can invest more into onlyfans and have a full time wagey betabux them. Life on recruit mode

because they get hired. all my friends (who are not even necessarily incels) have trouble finding a job yet every girl my age i know is working:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
JFL im croatian so all niggas go to the coast to sell ice cream to get tips from jewtourists BUT 90% OF PEOPLE WORKING ARE FOIDS WHILE MEN CAN ONLY BE SLAVES AT THE GAS STATIONS:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Costcosuperstore, glaruz and 2 others
It does not matter how much money you make anymore. They make just as much if not more. Only looks and status matter now.
i want money becaus i want money not to betabuxx:feelswah:

• Love it
Reactions: glaruz
Also this. Girls can easily find a job, whereas a subhuman trucel like me? JFL instant rejection by the HR roasties.
It makes sense though, if there are 2 shops, one has an attractive young woman working there and the other some old man, you're going to go to the foids place. young women in general bring more customers, it is what it is.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, glaruz, Xangsane and 2 others
Yeah, it's summer, school is over, and now every foid wants something part time, so they can save money to go to city breaks & concerts & festivals & cities with sea and beach & clubs etc. with their girlfriends, to be fucked there by the chads, and possibly find richer chads to exchange social media with, and later after they are done with high school/college, they become a tradwife for them, and never have to work (the worst case scenario is that they are left alone and still have to work to survive)

Nothing is accidental, everything is planned in advance :feelshehe:

Also this. Girls can easily find a job, whereas a subhuman trucel like me? JFL instant rejection by the HR roasties.
It makes sense though, if there are 2 shops, one has an attractive young woman working there and the other some old man, you're going to go to the foids place. young women in general bring more customers, it is what it is.
For me the only options were to be a construction worker (close to a literal slave and a brutal looksmin due to working outdoors in the sun and dust), warehouse worker (brutal competition for this one for some reason) or STEMmaxxing (use personal projects as experience). Every other job you get from connections. Brutal if you have no friends and good family.

Meanwhile every Becky can live like a boomer and get a job by just going in person and asking.