why tf is careprost (bimatropost generic) so much cheaper than brand name bimatropost (latisse)

mnbvcxz

mnbvcxz

Levantlet
Careprost is like 15 bucks a bottle while latisse is like 120 or whatever, tf?

Its the same active ingredient: bimatropost 0.03%

So what other inactive ingredients are in the latisse that make it so much more expensive?

I plan to just buy careprost and use applicators to use it on my lashes, since it is an eyedrop solution used to treat eye pressure or wtv

• +1
Reactions: N1666
There literally is no difference other than the intended use. Bimatoprost is prescribed for medical purposes, whereas latisse is cosmetic and doesn’t really require a prescription

• +1
Reactions: eiegta and mnbvcxz
There literally is no difference other than the intended use. Bimatoprost is prescribed for medical purposes, whereas latisse is cosmetic and doesn’t really require a prescription
Damn those bitches really upcharging that much

• +1
Damn those bitches really upcharging that much
Yeah it’s crazy, people probably want to buy from a source that they know is reliable so they won’t use an online pharmacy. The latisse bottle is the exact same as careprost too

• +1
Reactions: mnbvcxz
Yeah it’s crazy, people probably want to buy from a source that they know is reliable so they won’t use an online pharmacy. The latisse bottle is the exact same as careprost too
Have u bought careprost? Planning to buy from alldaychemist , reviews r mostly good but some ppl say they got bottles that straight up didnt work

Have u bought careprost? Planning to buy from alldaychemist , reviews r mostly good but some ppl say they got bottles that straight up didnt work
Yes, I’ve been using it for around a month and seen great results. It takes about another month or two to see proper results so I’m curious to see how long they actually get.

There’s a few different sellers for it on ADC so just go with the one that has highest review and when it arrives make sure it hasn’t expired. You probably won’t have a problem anyway

• +1
Reactions: mnbvcxz
Yes, I’ve been using it for around a month and seen great results. It takes about another month or two to see proper results so I’m curious to see how long they actually get.

There’s a few different sellers for it on ADC so just go with the one that has highest review and when it arrives make sure it hasn’t expired. You probably won’t have a problem anyway
Any orbital fat loss? Thats my main concern

• +1
Any orbital fat loss? Thats my main concern
noticed nothing, I apply Vaseline on my under eyes before I apply the careprost.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: lebronjames23 and mnbvcxz
Careprost is like 15 bucks a bottle while latisse is like 120 or whatever, tf?

Its the same active ingredient: bimatropost 0.03%

So what other inactive ingredients are in the latisse that make it so much more expensive?

I plan to just buy careprost and use applicators to use it on my lashes, since it is an eyedrop solution used to treat eye pressure or wtv
why not minox

why not minox
well i use topical minoxidil on my brows but that hasnt really done much for my lashes. I tried applying it to my lashes for a while but i stopped bc i would wake up with slightly irritated eyes

Im staying away from oral minox for now because im not really norwooding yet so i dont wanna like fuck my perfectly find scalp hair rn with oral minox, but ill def do it once i start balding as literally everyone in my family is also balding/bald