rift3938

rift3938

2033 mogger
IMG 1043

jaws good actually it’s just your eye

• +1
Reactions: rift3938
asymmetry is not the issue.
seems like an masseter issue or uneven fat.
slight diffrences in ramus

well yes it‘s asymmetric to a low degree but even if it was symmetric it‘d still look bad

• +1
uneven tongue posture, way you sleep,neck imbalance, hip imbalance
is it over if im 20? It was way I slept which caused tight right neck which caused improper mewing as a child and chewing on right side since my head was slightly tilted to right.

is it over if im 20? It was way I slept which caused tight right neck which caused improper mewing as a child and chewing on right side since my head was slightly tilted to right.
i have a similar problem so i’ve been training my neck and stretching it. your asymetry isn’t bad in the jaw it’s bad in the eyes

but ive always chewed on right side. why is my left side more defined and sharp?
my more defined side is the one where i chewed from mostly since the other side has a crooked teeth which doesn’t allow me to eat from that side.

But you’re asymmetry might be due sleeping on one side

Or Check in your childhood pics if you had that asymmetry, if you did then its prolly genetics

my more defined side is the one where i chewed from mostly since the other side has a crooked teeth which doesn’t allow me to eat from that side.

Or Check in your childhood pics if you had that asymmetry, if you did then its prolly genetics
Or dental alignment issue

I think its because I mewed on the left back palate more than right because of my neck imbalances.

• +1