Why tf is the top of my tongue white?

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
Is it a sign of an infection?

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
wdym

the way you described it made it sound like you have shit breath and u don’t scrape your tongue

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline and hattrick
Maybe stop having guys cum in your mouth

• JFL
Reactions: wayme, Raydolf_Peatler and Deleted member 28774
wdym

the way you described it made it sound like you have shit breath and u don’t scrape your tongue
Sounds painful

wdym

never had this shit before also brushing your teeth is a meme

You don't clean your tongue
Get a tonguescraper

idk I can drink alcohol fine
Chinese medicine principles are builded over millennials of tries and errors as well on medicinal plants properties, it inspires many of the today medicine and pharmaceutical companies, it cant be a fantasy

Check ur liver function or cholesterol balance or anything related to liver disease

My tongue was white when my inflammation (protein c oxidase) was high with low total cholesterol, blood test showed it so i translated it into new nutrition habits and the symptom of the tongue disappears by itself

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
Chinese medicine principles are builded over millennials of tries and errors as well on medicinal plants properties, it inspires many of the today medicine and pharmaceutical companies, it cant be a fantasy

Check ur liver function or cholesterol balance or anything related to liver disease

My tongue was white when my inflammation (protein c oxidase) was high with low total cholesterol, blood test showed it so i translated it into new nutrition habits and the symptom of the tongue disappear by itself
I think it might be from anti biotics

• +1
literally just go in shower and scrape tongue w teeth 30 reps just before blood

I think it might be from anti biotics
Antibiotics if not needed for a reason are a heavy health depletion factor overtime, ur gut with ur multitude of bacterial flora diversity are the second brain of ur body literally, by example some bacteria are the major producers of vitamin k2 for ur body needs even when ur diet is lacking in it, if ur bacterial flora becomes unbalanced or pathogenic it can increase ur overall inflammation drastically even when asymptomatic

• +1
Antibiotics if not needed for a reason are a heavy health depletion factor overtime, ur gut with ur multitude of bacterial flora diversity are the second brain of ur body literally, by example some bacteria are the major producers of vitamin k2 for ur body needs even when ur diet is lacking in it, if ur bacterial flora becomes unbalanced or pathogenic it can increase ur overall inflammation drastically even when asymptomatic
I took them for a long time thinking of fasting then going on probiotics once the fast ends would that help fix it?

• +1
I took them for a long time thinking of fasting then going on probiotics once the fast ends would that help fix it?
Eat non pasteurized yogurts, fibers (like raw washed carrots with skin by example) and it should already make some difference for ur bacterial flora diversity

Take probiotics but u need to know in which bacteria flora u are deficient to restore the natural balance, u don't want some species to overcome others, all is about equilibrium and homeostasis in biology

• +1
Eat non pasteurized yogurts, fibers (like raw washed carrots with skin by example) and it should already make some difference for ur bacterial flora diversity

Take probiotics but u need to know in which bacteria flora u are deficient to restore the natural balance, u don't want some species to overcome others, all is about equilibrium and homeostasis in biology

might take kefir too main thing it caused was my acne to get worse

• +1
might take kefir too main thing it caused was my acne to get worse
I got also acne breakout on the back coupled with some insomnia but it was because i was in a hypervitaminosis b12 state, i learned the equilibrium the hard way this time, it is very complex to balance things perfectly with supplementation i would say

• Hmm...
I got also acne breakout on the back coupled with some insomnia but it was because i was in a hypervitaminosis b12 state, i learned the equilibrium the hard way this time, it is very complex to balance things perfectly with supplementation i would say

so you had too much b12 or not enough?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Here is the proof of my saying, it need many months to build up on an animal based diet and multivitamins supplementation too

1697125998 20231012 174719

1697126019 20231012 174753

1697126033 20231012 174803

• +1
My bad it is up there on the third picture i took months ago but u get the point
Idk so my plan is just to fast 1-2 weeks then take probiotics kefir and other stuff

if that doesn't work accutane or anti biotics

• +1
Idk so my plan is just to fast 1-2 weeks then take probiotics kefir and other stuff

if that doesn't work accutane or anti biotics
Are u out of puberty ? I think it is a bit exaggerated to take accutane or antibiotics if ur acne is not severe and not showing on the face
Do a blood work anyway

• +1
should i eat liver then
Once a week if u can but it is not a necessity, if u consume that too much u will clearly see the hypervitaminosis b6 b12 insomnia heaven like i experienced, never tired but cant sleep aswell because my energy supply and reparations process (with my antioxidants consumption) were too high, if u are not tired or damaged u will not sleep well anyway

Hypervitaminosis A due to frequent liver consumption is a major thing also

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4397
Are u out of puberty ? I think it is a bit exaggerated to take accutane or antibiotics if ur acne is not severe and not showing on the face
Do a blood work anyway
my acne is BAD

• +1
Once a week if u can but it is not a necessity, if u consume that too much u will clearly see the hypervitaminosis b6 b12 insomnia heaven like i experienced, never tired but cant sleep aswell because my energy supply and reparations process (with my antioxidants consumption) were too high, if u are not tired or damaged u will not sleep well anyway
i was a druggie for years and theorize i had low b12 and shit b complex, ill try to chill on consumption as im animalfatmaxxing

• +1
you need to get on trt you literally have tranny bod do not fast it will make ur skinny fat more over
that post was a meme my body is better then that still shit frame tho

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4397
Brush your tongue, nasty ass nigga