Reactions: itzyaboyJJ and Willmogulater
white brah genetics.

• +1
Reactions: spark and FaceandBBC
how did Zayn age badly jfl

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired and Willmogulater
Edomite genetics

Cuz no bones, partying with alcool and coke.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, piec, perpetuallytired and 2 others
Everyone except harry

He still is a sex symbol unlike the others he’s still handsome arguably more so

His old look was more katering to teen girls

Now it’s more wide spread there are simps of all stages of life now:lul:
Only zayn aged better despite smoking and drugs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
Well, this kind of pretty boys are often used by the elites in various rituals where they suck the life energy out of them - so they age faster and live less but get to enjoy fame and money.

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
truth. rest in poiece ozell brah

He's half white brah

not really. he just has real good hari genes rest is awful

that guy with blond before/brown after hair aged the bst imo
Nah last guy looks good because of bones

Not enough andrenochrome

Only zayn aged better despite smoking and drugs
That’s because of his darker skin more protection from the sun

White ppl need to wear sunscreen every day and so does every other ethnicity but especially pale

Pretty much the only advantage an ethnic has is aging slower due to natural pigmentation

• +1
Reactions: Willmogulater
Everyone except harry

He still is a sex symbol unlike the others he’s still handsome arguably more so

His old look was more katering to teen girls

Now it’s more wide spread there are simps of all stages of life now:lul:
The sex symbol in question:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, piec and spark

White ppl need to wear sunscreen every day and so does every other ethnicity but especially pale

Pretty much the only advantage an ethnic has is aging slower due to natural pigmentation
Do u think stress ages u more than drugs to cope with stress

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
Do u think stress ages u more than drugs to cope with stress
Stress is one of the major causes of aging id say it depends on the drug

I don’t think what ages u more is particularly the drug in itself but the lifestyle of someone who takes drugs is usually also drinking, partying, staying up late etc

If u take low drugs like weed once in a while to calm down u won’t age from it

Stress is one of the major causes of aging id say it depends on the drug

I don’t think what ages u more is particularly the drug in itself but the lifestyle of someone who takes drugs is usually also drinking, partying, staying up late etc

If u take low drugs like weed once in a while to calm down u won’t age from it
If i smoke cigs regularly i dont have stress but when sober i feel bad and have no joy

Sunscreen isn’t really enough tbh. It helps, but the effectiveness of sunscreen is dog shit in reality.

You have to go full East Asian woman mode if you want to avoid skin damage and wear giant sunglasses and huge floppy hat.

• +1
Reactions: Willmogulater and Deleted member 21182
If i smoke cigs regularly i dont have stress but when sober i feel bad and have no joy
Nicotine ages u in an extended period ideally is to quit smoking since it will also take away the stress after nicotine is out of ur system

But for aging results to come in you’ll have to smoke 10+ years

Most skin issues caused by smoking are fixable if u quit

The worst part about nicotine is that it basically gives u stress and u have to consume it to take it away for 30 minutes

That’s the worst part at first when u smoke and feel that buzz it isn’t the same if ur smoking regularly what you do by smoking is essentially making urself dependent on cigarettes to feel like u did before u started smoking for a breef time

Wtf Louis Tomlinson isn’t even 33 yet. How is this even possible

• +1
Reactions: Willmogulater
Sunscreen isn’t really enough tbh. It helps, but the effectiveness of sunscreen is dog shit in reality.

You have to go full East Asian woman mode if you want to avoid skin damage and wear giant sunglasses and huge floppy hat.
Still better than nothing especially since white ppl age worse than any other ethnicity due to skin color

If u combine that with good diet and sleep you will age substantially slower

Nicotine ages u in an extended period ideally is to quit smoking since it will also take away the stress after nicotine is out of ur system

But for aging results to come in you’ll have to smoke 10+ years

Most skin issues caused by smoking are fixable if u quit

The worst part about nicotine is that it basically gives u stress and u have to consume it to take it away for 30 minutes

That’s the worst part at first when u smoke and feel that buzz it isn’t the same if ur smoking regularly what you do by smoking is essentially making urself dependent on cigarettes to feel like u did before u started smoking for a breef time
Man i feel great i just smoke 2 a day one after work which feels great and my mood is so much better this week also i dont have addiction just to stay stress free its god like

I don't think u need to go full east asian. Retinol+moisturizer+sunscreen should be enough. Just make sure not to spend all day tanning.

Still better than nothing especially since white ppl age worse than any other ethnicity due to skin color

If u combine that with good diet and sleep you will age substantially slower

No one can really afford a proper skincare routine unless it’s their job tbh even rich people don’t have good skin due to massive time commitment.

I do Botox 4x a year, sunscreen, retinoid, cleanser and hat/sunglasses. That’s already like 3k a year.

Really should be adding facials and laser on top of that, but it quickly becomes too much timewise and financially.

Zayn is fine. Further evidence ethnic genetics get you far in life.

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
Boneless prettyboy pheno. Its short term and only lasts a couple years before collagen starts getting raped. Prettyboy death is real

caging at their hair

I used tohave hair like this in 2008 too

I don't think u need to go full east asian. Retinol+moisturizer+sunscreen should be enough. Just make sure not to spend all day tanning.
won’t be enough by 30 if boneless

THIS NIGGA IS 30 AMD HAS GREY HAIR WTF

RDT 20240725 1620577855696986127196277