why the fuck am i blonde with blue eyes lol

StraightHeadJames

StraightHeadJames

🌹THIS IS MY CURSE🌹
i hate the look even if i Get implants for more bone mass i will never look like johnny depp or bryan dechart fuarkkkk

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, imthesupremecel, StarvedEpi and 3 others
Bro is complaining about being superior

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, xySav, capitulation and 11 others
glad I'm not blonde
must be hard

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver, notsocommonthumb, StarvedEpi and 2 others
Bro is complaining about being superior
glad I'm not blonde
must be hard
well i dye my hair blonde cuz it ascends me alot after i dyed it i instantly got approached by a girl on the street like a week later and she's my gf now.

idk why tf it ascends me so much my eyebrows still dark brown and thick i look like a boneless blonde tallish framecel tbh but it works on the girls that take birth control

in my mind im high bone mass bad boy with dark features like johnny depp tho

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, StarvedEpi and PlayersGetPlayed
i hate the look even if i Get implants for more bone mass i will never look like johnny depp or bryan dechart fuarkkkk
i wish i had blue eyes. My father even has gray, mother dark brown so i ended up light brown. Instead of you having them, im buying some realistic A10s i found.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: borntosuffer, notsocommonthumb, StarvedEpi and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: borntosuffer, TheBiggestIncelEver, notsocommonthumb and 5 others
superior my ass
i wish i had blue eyes. My father even has gray, mother dark brown so i ended up light brown. Instead of you having them, im buying some realistic A10s i found.
they not a10 or light blue lol my dad has those but my mom also has dark half brown/half green eyes so i got a dark blue that only looks sexy in winter when there's snow. i'm also thinking about contacts but i would let my original brown color if i got a10 contacts

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, StarvedEpi and PsychoH
Being blonde and blue eyes is a feminine trait. Man should inherently have dark hair
yeah I agree but if u already feminine looking why not go for the full look like me? i got way more appeal like me and girls that are 15-17 like the look i have rn too bad im turning old cel i'm still a kid at heart but i cant reallytalk to underaged girls no more

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, StarvedEpi and ReadBooksEveryday
they not a10 or light blue lol my dad has those but my mom also has dark half brown/half green eyes so i got a dark blue that only looks sexy in winter when there's snow. i'm also thinking about contacts but i would let my original brown color if i got a10 contacts
dark blue is also amazing. Anything besides shit brown.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: borntosuffer, notsocommonthumb, StarvedEpi and 1 other person
well actuaslly i can and i am but it's legal where i live

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and StarvedEpi
dark blue is also amazing. Anything besides shit brown.
yeah that's true i would honestly be completely sub 5 with brown eyes lol blue eyes are saving me even if they dark. but if i had good bone mass i'd rather have dark eyes and hair but i don't so yeah

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, StarvedEpi and PsychoH
yeah that's true i would honestly be completely sub 5 with brown eyes lol blue eyes are saving me even if they dark. but if i had good bone mass i'd rather have dark eyes and hair but i don't so yeah
Blue eyes will forever be the best. That combined with dark hair is the biggest mogging combination ever. I'm also darkening my hair, used to have black now i got dark brown. That with contacts gonna make me Zeta2. Jfl.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and StarvedEpi
Blessed by God and still complaining, life is unfair
3389813 ethnics

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, notsocommonthumb and Timmy
Werent you the same dude who was larping how looks didnt matter muh pajeet friend got the baddest bitches bro. Why’re u complaining abt ur looks then the fuck?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and StraightHeadJames
Werent you the same dude who was larping how looks didnt matter muh pajeet friend got the baddest bitches bro. Why’re u complaining abt ur looks then the fuck?
nah that's not me man lol i do have a pajeet friend but now his gf cheated.

actually maybe that situation bluepilled me but then the reality blackpilled me again but idk how u remember taht u must be a genius cuz even i dont remember that shi

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and Timmy
  • +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
nah that's not me man lol i do have a pajeet friend but now his gf cheated
Obviously, you think it was meant too last?
actually maybe that situation bluepilled me but then the reality blackpilled me again but idk how u remember taht u must be a genius cuz even i dont remember that shi
My cousin dated this dude w facial paralysis and was 5’5” and worked at GOOGLE she was saying how much she loved him until she started to complain and be disgusted by his face and say how she deserves better, USED HIM FOR HIS MONEY AND BROKE UP LOL!

Blackpill is law bro

• +1
i don't wanna be no stinky brown guy lol i wanna be white AF like georgian phentoype from georgia, europe. that's what i wanna look like not fuckin pakistani
Whats ur issue then?

• +1
Obviously, you think it was meant too last?

My cousin dated this dude w facial paralysis and was 5’5” and worked at GOOGLE she was saying how much she loved him until she started to complain and be disgusted by his face and say how she deserves better, USED HIM FOR HIS MONEY AND BROKE UP LOL!

Blackpill is law bro
women are evil idk how they do it meanwhile im an angel at heart
Whats ur issue then?
i hate how i look weak/ feminine and i have to dye my hair blonde to get some pussy and im non NT as fuck. i wanna get implants under my eyes and on my jaw to look more masculine and wanna get ripped physique i just look like anyone could beat me in a fight lol with bad frame even tho my biceps are huge

• +1
women are evil idk how they do it meanwhile im an angel at heart

i hate how i look weak/ feminine and i have to dye my hair blonde to get some pussy and im non NT as fuck. i wanna get implants under my eyes and on my jaw to look more masculine and wanna get ripped physique i just look like anyone could beat me in a fight lol with bad frame even tho my biceps are huge
Train your shoulders and go on a lean bulk and when you gain a solid amount of mass cut down then lean bulk again and you’ll have a good physique/low bf and hollow cheeks

Train your shoulders and go on a lean bulk and when you gain a solid amount of mass cut down then lean bulk again and you’ll have a good physique/low bf and hollow cheeks
nah i wont nigga cuz i have narrow clavicles and wide hips and freakishly long neck i'm already doing a dirty bulk idgaf about my face rn i just wanna get as much mass as possible on this Gay body

nah i wont nigga cuz i have narrow clavicles and wide hips and freakishly long neck i'm already doing a dirty bulk idgaf about my face rn i just wanna get as much mass as possible on this Gay body
Well what can u fo then? Gymmaxxing makes a narrow clavivle physique better then a non gymmaxed narrow clav body

Well what can u fo then? Gymmaxxing makes a narrow clavivle physique better then a non gymmaxed narrow clav body
yeah I am gymmaxxing and I'm fantasizing about getting more surgeries i already got a rhinoplasty which turned me from mid ltn to weak MTN and that was enough to get some girls but i wanna go even further than that and i think i can reach weak HTN with infraorbital rim implants but im only 19 i dont got any money fuarkkk

• Love it
Reactions: Timmy
yeah I am gymmaxxing and I'm fantasizing about getting more surgeries i already got a rhinoplasty which turned me from mid ltn to weak MTN and that was enough to get some girls but i wanna go even further than that and i think i can reach weak HTN with infraorbital rim implants but im only 19 i dont got any money fuarkkk
How about you lean max and pack as
much muscle possible ? Or perm ur hair? Or fraud w contact lenses? Are you even 100% softmaxxed to even consider doing that? And is your 100% softmax potential gonna be enough for appeal? The answer is likely yes. Only one way to find out is to do the work

How about you lean max and pack as
much muscle possible ? Or perm ur hair? Or fraud w contact lenses? Are you even 100% softmaxxed to even consider doing that? And is your 100% softmax potential gonna be enough for appeal? The answer is likely yes. Only one way to find out is to do the work
yeah im tryna maxx out my physique like ur saying.

my hair mogs rn i dye it blonde and get a low taper fade girls like it. only other softmaxx i can do is tanning and teeth whitening which i will do. my eyes already blue no reason to wear eye contacts

but hardmaxx is the way to ascend lol these things dont make a big difference in the end im telling u this as osmeone who got surgery and will get more