Why the fuck are so many foids attracted to fat slavics

Mkhzee

Mkhzee

Bronze
The amount of times I've seen ltn Slavic manlets fuck stacylites/gigastacies is genuinely mind boggling, just goes to show how genetics mean everything, I doubt those eurocels have ever worked out a day in their lives, they eat like shit and still get what they want, "just work hard bro 🤓", I guess jbc was a real thing after all

• +1
Reactions: murdah
The amount of times I've seen ltn Slavic manlets fuck stacylites/gigastacies is genuinely mind boggling, just goes to show how genetics mean everything, I doubt those eurocels have ever worked out a day in their lives, they eat like shit and still get what they want, "just work hard bro 🤓", I guess jbc was a real thing after all
You mean those buzzcut fat beercels?

• +1
Reactions: murdah
I guess looks don’t matter in Slavic countries, same where I live

• JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
because they will pay for their shit, their personalities vibe, many girls understand they wont lock down a chad and just settle with a normal guy (if ugly is normal for that guy in the country, then yeah it makes sense)

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and Latinolooksmaxxer
because the average slav girl is stacylite, average slav guy is sub5

just like most asian men have peak incel pheno whilst their mtbs usually fog the mtbs of other ethnicities

because they will pay for their shit, their personalities vibe, many girls understand they wont lock down a chad and just settle with a normal guy (if ugly is normal for that guy in the country, then yeah it makes sense)
most succinct explanation in regards to this.