Why the fuck black people hate Trump so much???

Deleted member 6512

Deleted member 6512

Mog or be mogged
Title

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9048
Why do white people get so wet over him
jfl @ "muh contry"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, ToursOverBoyo2020, MusicMaxxingMidget and 1 other person
Trump said he doesn't care about the feelings of Black people. He said that in front of national TV. Now imagine if Obama said that about white people.

Now I'm white, don't really care about skin color and I'm not picking side but just trying to get people to think "what's it like on the other side"

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 2597 and 1 other person
jfl @ "muh contry"
I don't but I don't even get all the hate

Trump said he doesn't care about the feelings of Black people. He said that in front of national TV. Now imagine if Obama said that about white people.

Now I'm white, don't really care about skin color and I'm not picking side but just trying to get people to think "what's it like on the other side"
I mean, he is right, why black people think that a politician must work specifically for their ethnic group? A politician works for the whole country theoretically.

• +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy

I mean, he is right, why black people think that a politician must work specifically for their ethnic group? A politician works for the whole country theoretically.
Wow

it’s actually white girls who hate trump

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9488, Krezo, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 2 others
Liberals want an uncontrolled immigration from third world countries, imagine if all the third worlders moved to west, you’d barely see any white girls like Eva cudmore outside. Only pajeetas

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9488, sytyl, RecessedPrettyboy and 2 others

America is nation of many other race.

Race triumphs over nation.

A Black man is more likely to sympathize with other black men over a white man's plight.
Just like a White man is more likely to sympathize with other white men over a black man's plight.

It's just how it is. You might want to just say "Oh the more united the people are, the stronger we are" or something like that. Or you heard the common saying "United we stand" but these are just generalized "feel good" slogans. In reality, race triumphs. Just notice in America, you have white Americans, Blacks, Asians, Hispanics, Women, Men, Liberals, Conservatives, Religious, Atheists, Democrats, Republicans, Independent, Gays and Lesbians, etc.

ALL subgroups divided and fighting over trivial shit at each other's throat and ignoring the REAL issue in this country such as unemployment, the government passing some secret law that would infringe more American rights but yet Americans are fighting over some mad shit that some politicians said or some virtue signaling bullshit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 6512
Liberals want an uncontrolled immigration from third world countries, imagine if all the third worlders moved to west, you’d barely see any white girls like Eva cudmore outside. Only pajeetas

Eva Cudmore was born in UAE (non-white country) and speaking of liberals, you can also turn towards the other shithole side called conservative Republicans where they will tax the shit out of the white middle class so whichever side you turn into, the whites are fucked.

America is nation of many other race.

Race triumphs over nation.

A Black man is more likely to sympathize with other black men over a white man's plight.
Just like a White man is more likely to sympathize with other white men over a black man's plight.

It's just how it is. You might want to just say "Oh the more united the people are, the stronger we are" or something like that. Or you heard the common saying "United we stand" but these are just generalized "feel good" slogans. In reality, race triumphs. Just notice in America, you have white Americans, Blacks, Asians, Hispanics, Women, Men, Liberals, Conservatives, Religious, Atheists, Democrats, Republicans, Independent, Gays and Lesbians, etc.

ALL subgroups divided and fighting over trivial shit at each other's throat and ignoring the REAL issue in this country such as unemployment, the government passing some secret law that would infringe more American rights but yet Americans are fighting over some mad shit that some politicians said or some virtue signaling bullshit.
I agree on that but black american people will literally hate you if you don't agree with them on Trump being the new Hitler. It's really ridiculous, you can't say anything reasonable that they have this "with me or against me" mentality.

Eva Cudmore was born in UAE (non-white country) and speaking of liberals, you can also turn towards the other shithole side called conservative Republicans where they will tax the shit out of the white middle class so whichever side you turn into, the whites are fucked.
Republicans want lower taxes.... im not American so it’s not like I can vote for either party

because Trump attacked Obama, especially with the birth certificate thing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837 and Blackout.xl
I agree on that but black american people will literally hate you if you don't agree with them on Trump being the new Hitler. It's really ridiculous, you can't say anything reasonable that they have this "with me or against me" mentality.

yeah I know what you mean lol. This is why you want to avoid talking about politics, nod smile and "agree" and get away from people with "low class peasant" mentality. You really shouldn't be mingling with such common masses who get quickly and easily emotional about politics. That's a sign of ultimate loser mentality. Politics is something that most people (you or I or anyone) can't control. On the other hand, these losers can control their own life so instead of bettering their own life or improving some aspects of their life, they get mad over some shit they can't control.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
niggers gon’ nig. Hey my future employer if you read this this is not me jfl someone stole my identity lol dont refuse to employ me or ill have to live on the streets

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9488, AlwaysHaveQuestions and Deleted member 6512
I mean don't sit and act like trump doesn't have certain tendencies that are very clearly overtly racist but he can't say it cause he's the president

Trump in some aspects isn't a bad guy nor is he a bad president it's just very clear that he holds prejudice against certains groups of people in america

I'd probably support him if he wasnt like that and mainly only panders to lower income whites

Because the MSM paints him as a racist. It’s hilarious how many times they’ve taken him out of context and used that to “prove” it.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, AlwaysHaveQuestions and Deleted member 6512
I mean don't sit and act like trump doesn't have certain tendencies that are very clearly overtly racist but he can't say it cause he's the president

Trump in some aspects isn't a bad guy nor is he a bad president it's just very clear that he holds prejudice against certains groups of people in america

I'd probably support him if he wasnt racist and panders to lower income whites
Kanye west 33
Rs trump d600a8df 7d2b 4423 8843 d2eaca873c05
GettyImages 1179056325
011520opvidwl5 960x540

Yes I can cherry pick stuff also what does this prove
You will never see an homophobe being that close to gay people. If you hate a certain group of people you will never associate with them.

You will never see an homophobe being that close to gay people. If you hate a certain group of people you will never associate with them.
Lol what are you talking about that happens all the time. People constantly because of social boundaries will act one way and then another way behind closed doors

Not to mention he's a politician it's his job to look good for the press so if course he'd force himself to do this if necessary

Lol what are you talking about that happens all the time. People constantly because of social boundaries will act one way and then another way behind closed doors

Not to mention he's a politician it's his job to look good for the press so if course he'd force himself to do this if necessary
Cope, if Trump panders to white "racists" than it would be detrimental for him to pose with black people since the amount of votes he will gain would not be enough to cover the amount of votes he would lose from supposedly white "racists".
The problem is that the media portrayed him as the new Hitler so, for the leftists, everything he does now seems like he has to clean his image.

Cope, if Trump panders to white "racists" than it would be detrimental for him to pose with black people since the amount of votes he will gain would not be enough to cover the amount of votes he would lose from supposedly white "racists".
The problem is that the media portrayed him as the new Hitler so, for the leftists, everything he does now seems like he has to clean his image.
Lol whatever man your doing the same thing the left does but the opposite.

which is blindly support your party and ignore anything wrong they do in order to justify your world view.

The left and the right in my opinion to clear things up on my personal opinion are just blind because corporate lobbyists and the elite get their way and agenda no matter what side wins

It's just a classic divide and conquer mentality implemented on the american people.

And so many fall prey it because of how ingrained in our culture it is.

• +1
Reactions: John McCormick
jfl @ "muh contry"

Low key he got me wet when he said he is going to give police more power over the homeless and start a legit concentration camp for em (not worded like that ofc but the pc version is , "relocating them to an area where they can live")

Lol whatever man your doing the same thing the left does but the opposite.

which is blindly support your party and ignore anything wrong they do in order to justify your world view.

The left and the right in my opinion to clear things up on my personal opinion are just blind because corporate lobbyists get their way and agenda no matter what side wins

It's just a classic divide and conquer mentality implemented on the american people.
Nah, I don't blindly attack the opposition on everything. The fact that they attached Trump so much was one of the keys that made him win. The more they attack him over bullshit and the more the people will see that they are just forced to attack him.
Anyway I was hoping for Yang to candidate, I wanted that neetbux so bad.

Nah, I don't blindly attack the opposition on everything. The fact that they attached Trump so much was one of the keys that made him win. The more they attack him over bullshit and the more the people will see that they are just forced to attack him.
Anyway I was hoping for Yang to candidate, I wanted that neetbux so bad.
My personal opinion is that the people in power behind trump want him to seem like some evil demon so he can be the main enemy in america currently

It'll cause leftists to riot which will further reinforce a more controlled police state from the right which the elites will want because it allows then more control over the people.

He's just a prop which grabs all the attention by the media and general population

My personal opinion is they want trump to seem like some evil demon so he can be the main enemy in america currently

It'll cause leftists to riot which will further reinforce a more controlled police state from the right which the elites will want because it allows then more control over the people.
Yeah but normies are so fucking dumb they just repeat what they hear on tv.
Normally I wouldn't care but it gets so tiresome to hear their bullshit, especially when they start the conversation, and to act like I agree just to avoid social obstruction.
Things like "white people are racists" or "who supports Trump is a nazi"
They have this "with me or against me" mentality so you either agree with them or you become their enemy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837
Low key he got me wet when he said he is going to give police more power over the homeless and start a legit concentration camp for em (not worded like that ofc but the pc version is , "relocating them to an area where they can live")
I got enough problems getting laid and looking good I don’t need some new dog shit to moan about people too invested in Something other than themselves are always losers

I got enough problems getting laid and looking good I don’t need some new dog shit to moan about people too invested in Something other than themselves are always losers
Bro IDGAF about politics too but I don't want people to annoy me if I don't wanna scream BLM on the streets or if I don't wanna say that Trump is the new Hitler.

Bro IDGAF about politics too but I don't want people to annoy me if I don't wanna scream BLM on the streets or if I don't wanna say that Trump is the new Hitler.
Literally that’s only white girls and black women

Tyrones don’t give af about politics. Literally the only guys protesting are athletes

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Who cares ignore it
Not like anyone’s gona throw you in jail

Trump is a racist, why would they support a racist?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Because niggers.

• +1