Why the fuck can't fatties lose weight?

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Ascended
lowkey rage everytime I see some foid who's a diet away from ascension but they can't even do that while I have to do all kinds of ridiculous bullshit to improve

if I was fat I'd just go starvation mode for a while and that's it, fucking fatties

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, Cardiologyscribe, Deleted member 2729 and 7 others

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Solidcoin and 12 others
Because fatties have no problems getting laid by attractive guys

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 2729, spark and 9 others
Because fatties have no problems getting laid by attractive guys
deep down they still know they're disgusting and that guys have no standards

fucking slobs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, spark, Growth Plate and 4 others
The most arrogant narcissistic girls I ever hung out with were fat girls who got hollered at 24/7 by every black guy in a 5 mile radius

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and ifyouwannabemylover
An obese landwhale white female smv mogs Sean o'Pry

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Economical, spark, Solidcoin and 9 others
No fat for this based older woman.

• +1
Reactions: KraftDurchLeid and Growth Plate
because they are ignorant about healthy food and think they cannot live without a shit ton of sugar and fat

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
No self control

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5180 and Growth Plate
I don't get why Americans are obsessed with eating. Eating is a chore to me, not a form of recreation. I barely see any fat people in Europe or Russia.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
E builds fat, so foids have it harder to lose weight than males.
They are also weak mentally and everywhere else, that makes it even harder.

cause telling fat women to lose weight is hate speech in 2021

Because they don’t actually want to go through the process of eating in a deficit for 6 months to a year.

lowkey rage everytime I see some foid who's a diet away from ascension but they can't even do that while I have to do all kinds of ridiculous bullshit to improve

if I was fat I'd just go starvation mode for a while and that's it, fucking fatties
Fr if I was fat I would just stop eating

Metab

Metabolism and period woman mood

Not all women care enough about their looks. As long as they have simps to take them out and hook up they will continue to eat junk

Women have an obsession with food

This pasta is legit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 5180, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
Thats true. Every fat woman I know eats a lot of fast food and doesn't watch her nutrition at all

same. I look like fucking Artosis with blue eyes while fat beckies are crying about muh genetics and spending a quarter of their goybucks on weight loss quick products instead of moving for literally 10 min a day and stopping to eat so fucking much :feelskek: life is a scam
90c5360b6f1ec28756ef4f1f479047ae_400x400.jpeg

80% genetics, often a very small frame increase the chance of one becoming much fatter plus bad fat distribution, 20% lack of exercises and diet. That's the case with most ethnics.

I think a lot of foids get a sluggish thyroid from their crappy eating habits. They end up not taking in enough selenium and iodine to keep things running right. Its crazy how many are put on thyroid medication because of that.

Thats what I'm doing starting tomorrow but I am literally on my way to get ice cream rn

It is because they have a fucked up metabolism caused by high GI diet long term. Foods high in simple carbs or fat will do this. Long term it will fuck up your colon microbiome.

However, the acetate is very important. If you drink 5pc vinegar you can induce some weight loss even though it is a caloric substance. If you "drink" the vinegar rectally the effects wi be even more surprising. Rectal acetate.

I think this too, but then I'm like, hey now it's easier for me to look good because I HIIT cardiomax all the time.