why the fuck clavicular posting on tiktok?

L

latent

Bronze
@Clavicular what are you doing?? i swear to god this forum can't get worse

• +1
Reactions: majesticincel and try2beme
  • +1
Reactions: socialcel
  • +1
Reactions: nope and Clavicular
I’ve been lurking here since 1965 so I can speak on this topic, but Yh I honestly don’t agree with what he’s doing. Soon this forum gonna have TikTok lingo and
Be cringe asf

Peace I’m out

• JFL
Reactions: greywind, Deprived and Esteban1997
I’ve been lurking here since 1965 so I can speak on this topic, but Yh I honestly don’t agree with what he’s doing. Soon this forum gonna have TikTok lingo and
Be cringe asf

Peace I’m out
the thing is none of the tiktokcels are doing the looksmaxxing too they just know mewing or whatever bullshit tiktok gives them

the thing is none of the tiktokcels are doing the looksmaxxing too they just know mewing or whatever bullshit tiktok gives them
Ye I know the only was this forum can possibly benefit from more ppl is so that they acc contribute in finding more looksmax and and undiscovered methods but I highly doubt that

Be cringe asf

Peace I’m out
Joined Apr 23, 2024

I literally am the only one posting threads, its not like im stealing content.

It was always mine to begin with

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser, alriodai and Michael Myers
Joined Apr 23, 2024
Bro joined a couple months before me and thinks he’s an og 😂😂😂😂😂😂 I’m dead, but Yh na man I’ve ben lurking here since 1965

Bro joined a couple months before me and thinks he’s an og 😂😂😂😂😂😂 I’m dead, but Yh na man I’ve ben lurking here since 1965
i don’t consider myself an OG, it’s just funny to see all the irrelevant greycels complaining abt shit like this when they joined 2 months ago

i don’t consider myself an OG, it’s just funny to see all the irrelevant greycels complaining abt shit like this when they joined 2 months ago
Im not complaining ? I couldn’t care less if they join, as long as they’re contributing to the great cause

I literally am the only one posting threads, its not like im stealing content.

It was always mine to begin with
i still wouldn't like suggest posting these kinds of stuff like melanotan or bonesmashing the real reason I'm telling you is not because of what you think it's because I'm so so sick of tiktok cels and retards using this site and some even using it as a source to make money by using a fake name like mewing 2.0 or looksmaxxing oculto or whatever the fuck it is

Do you even do kshami eye exercises dalit to get hunter eyes?

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
i still wouldn't like suggest posting these kinds of stuff like melanotan or bonesmashing the real reason I'm telling you is not because of what you think it's because I'm so so sick of tiktok cels and retards using this site and some even using it as a source to make money by using a fake name like mewing 2.0 or looksmaxxing oculto or whatever the fuck it is
That shit already is happening with his content jfl

Ur a greycel who joined off tik tok :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
this forum is ruined
Been ruined bc of him and all other tiktokcels. Dudes glaze any white Htn but truthfully clavicular will never be as corny as his incel glazers

Fuck tiktok

• +1
Reactions: greywind, yen and latent
Been ruined bc of him and all other tiktokcels. Dudes glaze any white Htn but truthfully clavicular will never be as corny as his incel glazers
imo just close off signups and perma delete all the accounts made in 2024

• +1
Reactions: greywind and try2beme
Bro to be honest @Clavicular has made many many useful threads and I don’t think him posting his ideas to TikTok is the worst thing. First of all I think that since he put that much effort into his threads he does deserve recognition. Also most people who go on this site from tiktok won’t go down the rabbit hole and probably will click off once they see people talking about surgeries and bone structure. If they do end up staying here from TikTok which isn’t very likely they might end up contributing and finding something useful.

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
GrAYcel trying to stop other GrAYcels from joint. The state of .org. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Be cringe asf

Peace I’m out
IMG 3007

Bro u joined a month before me 😂😂🤦‍♂️
I was already on here before I made a account for a bit over a year, and that doesn’t mean anything because you still found out about it from tiktok

I was already on here before I made a account for a bit over a year, and that doesn’t mean anything because you still found out about it from tiktok
Sure bud 😂 stop trying to claim ur og