why the fuck did she left me

ryuken

ryuken

Master Sergeant of 2024cels - 🧑🏻‍🌾
i'm 6'7 i fraud to 7'0 with lifts and i have a fucking villa i'm not even that old i'm 24 years old i don't have a car yet because i failed at the driving licence test 3 times and got banned from having driving licence tests for 6 months by the government my bidelt is fucking 27 inches and i have chadlite face i have 600k dollars in my bank account and i got a lot of status why would she even cheat on me

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: beefliverontop, ayusshhhh, c0pemaxxer and 9 others
Keep on grindin

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bourgeoizyzz and ryuken
She never existed and neither did you faggot

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Yuki, penisbreath123, TheNextOPry and 3 others
Enhance personality

• So Sad
Reactions: ryuken
  • JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
i'm 6'7 i fraud to 7'0 with lifts and i have a fucking villa i'm not even that old i'm 24 years old i don't have a car yet because i failed at the driving licence test 3 times and got banned from having driving licence tests for 6 months by the government my bidelt is fucking 27 inches and i have chadlite face i have 600k dollars in my bank account and i got a lot of status why would she even cheat on me
You are 5’7 with bad breathe and a bubble butt

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: aids and ryuken
I only believe that you don't have a car

• So Sad
Never get up

• So Sad
are you projecting your own insecurities? are you jealous because you have fucking subhuman flat butt?
You have a big juicy booty
I will call you
Mr.bouncedatass

• WTF
Many such cases

• So Sad
Your not all enough for them, get LL so you can fraud 6’5

• So Sad
because you dont have calithe apex

• So Sad
tales from masters underbelly

• WTF
Her foid nature compelled her to

• So Sad
Are you a nigger by chance?

• +1
6'7 in mumbai

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: beefliverontop and ryuken
Did you try being nice and use the ghost texting method?
Try the triangle stare method bro!1!1!
You didnt take cold showers thats why! You ended your nofap streak and she smelled that!!

• So Sad