why the fuck did this girl do this, I’m so FUCKING PISSED

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
I left my work to finish at the end as usual, procransite.

I come back to finish all my parts today because it’s fcuking due today, and she legit did all the work.

Like holy fuck I’m so pissed, I know she probably thinks I’m this lazy fuck now but no I just procrastinate

show her your dick now pussy

Actually I know that feeling it’s like pretty humiliating, just don’t give a fuck and don’t give her any praise and say you want to move on to the next phase of your life

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
why do u cares nigga that bitch did ur work now go do something else that's actually productive.

• +1
Reactions: uksucks
Actually I know that feeling it’s like pretty humiliating, just don’t give a fuck and don’t give her any praise and say you want to move on to the next phase of your life
Dude what are you even talking nigga
I
why do u cares nigga that bitch did ur work now go do something else that's actually productive.
nigga shut the fuck up it’s humalitig

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
I

Im giving you advice stupidfuck cause when someone do your part it’s for humiliate you most of the time

Im giving you advice stupidfuck cause when someone do your part it’s for humiliate you most of the time
I know she did this last week too

I literally told her not and she still did it. I had all my stuff done anyway I just had it on another doc, I was gonna paste it all in today

I know she did this last week too

I literally told her not and she still did it. I had all my stuff done anyway I just had it on another doc, I was gonna paste it all in today
She’s going to Larp to everybody that u are dumb and useless

• +1
She’s going to Larp to everybody that u are dumb and useless
I mean I’m not, I’m just a procrastinator. I was literally gonna paste the stuff in today man

• +1
Reactions: fraudmaxxer7 and PARISIEN
I mean I’m not, I’m just a procrastinator. I was literally gonna paste the stuff in today man
I know but it’s too late, you have to ignore her and not giving one slice of reaction like I didn’t matter who finished that thing cause it never matters. It’s the only way to counter ppl who do your part

I know but it’s too late, you have to ignore her and not giving one slice of reaction like I didn’t matter who finished that thing cause it never matters. It’s the only way to counter ppl who do your part
It’s not like I didn’t do shit either dude I literally did my parts for fucking no reason at all. Well I’m seeing her next week during the lab 3

I was too busy arguing with fucking @fraudmaxxer7 over pfl to paste in my work :feelswhy: now she thinks I’m a retard

What

A yes me a fucking kissless hugless virgin = chad. She literally only decided to be my lab partner because I was the only one without a lab partner and I came in late
why do you care so much?:LOL: you are about to go er just because a girl did a group project by herself

if you were Chad she would have exchanged numbers with you

why do you care so much?:LOL: you are about to go er just because a girl did a group project by herself

cause it makes me seem like a dumbass

Anyway I have another lab with her this week, ima do the same shit she did to me and do the entire thing

I

its really not that deep just explain to her that you were going to do it and apologize I promise you she prob dont care that much

its really not that deep just explain to her that you were going to do it and apologize I promise you she prob dont care that much
Cope she will probably tell everyone I’m low iq incel retard

This shit so annoying man. If there's still time just let me do that shit.

• +1