Why the fuck do bumble matches not even talk to you

Splinter901

Splinter901

救急醫療室
I've gotten like 10 matches after like 2 months (without counting the likes, I'm not that ugly) and they either never start the conversation or just stop responding after a few lines. I've never even talked to my tinder matches cuz I'm high inhib subhuman and I know they won't even fucking respond.

They probably get like hundreds of other matches at the same time, and don't have time for all of them, if you don't have something really good to offer or others better than you appear, it's over for you. Try and make a fake account to see things from the girls' point of view.

• +1
Reactions: Splinter901
Just ask for their Instagram and text them there

• +1
Reactions: Splinter901
They're on the app to inflate their egos, and when you're bombarded with thousands of likes, you think you're the shit, and your standards rise 3000x.
I remember some dyke w no hair flexing her 1k matches on me.

Always approach irl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, ripcordgod1, Blackgymmax and 2 others
They're on the app to inflate their egos, and when you're bombarded with thousands of likes, you think you're the shit, and your standards rise 3000x.

Always approach irl.
This is true but online is better for getting laid than irl if your Chad

Always approach irl.
Lul you shouldve make a profile of you and claimed to be a girl and show her you getting more likes

• JFL
Reactions: anoncell