Why the fuck do i have such an assymetrical jawline wtf?!!!

CFW432

CFW432

ABOS. MUST. DIE.
Chad jawline one side

Cuck jawline the other

Attachments

• 20220528_021435.jpg
    20220528_021435.jpg
    383 KB · Views: 0
  • 20220528_021200.jpg
    20220528_021200.jpg
    407.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
it can easily be corrected

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and .*my*.
Sir...you're Indian...Your jawline is the least of your problems.

• JFL
Reactions: Zeyn, SPFromNY914, n0rthface and 4 others
Wrong, I could be chadpreet of I bleached my skin and got a bimax and orbital decompression. :sneaky:

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: .*my*. and Gonthar
Wrong, I could be chadpreet of I bleached my skin and got a bimax and orbital decompression. :sneaky:
Your SMV in the western world would still be very low, simply because of your race...

Your SMV in the western world would still be very low, simply because of your race...
Just lol chadpreets do just fine in the west calm down with your blind racism :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: just look at these subhumans :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Attachments

• dc51612f96ea1258755c744528372bf2.jpg
    dc51612f96ea1258755c744528372bf2.jpg
    182 KB · Views: 0
  • 44839779-734792980220091-7808725693201174461-n-a053.jpg
    44839779-734792980220091-7808725693201174461-n-a053.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 0
  • ffdad7e255606419157cd5f1db4a633d.jpg
    ffdad7e255606419157cd5f1db4a633d.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and Gonthar
Just lol chadpreets do just fine in the west calm down with your blind racism :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: just look at these subhumans :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
But you are no chadpreet, you look closer to this:
AKedOLQOftW1Hae4Oe5ySoXp0wKQ4FVJYkYJluPiF3v_=s900-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj

Than this:
2908447_dc51612f96ea1258755c744528372bf2.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Zeyn, fogdart, n0rthface and 4 others
But you are no chadpreet, you look closer to this:
AKedOLQOftW1Hae4Oe5ySoXp0wKQ4FVJYkYJluPiF3v_=s900-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj

Than this:
2908447_dc51612f96ea1258755c744528372bf2.jpg

:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

If you say so idk I've never been compared to that image by anyone else before you

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and Gonthar
:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

If you say so idk I've never been compared to that image by anyone else before you
Dont fall for that romanian troll :ROFLMAO:
Hes an oldcel who got his oneitis fucked by an indian

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 14905 and 1 other person
everybody have assymetrical face.

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
Pulled the race card huh? I'm ethnic too I don't pull the race card like that. Shame on you.

Kike nose failo on your chad jaw side unfortunately :feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
Tbh i wish I had his nose. My nose is upturned and bitchy while his is good

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Tbh i wish I had his nose. My nose is upturned and bitchy while his is good
I’m joking lol, I wish I had his nose too. Instead I got Dravidian abo streetshitter nose :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

• +1
I also have an assymetrical nose as well it seems. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Long straight aryan nose on my cuck side :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220528-051445_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220528-051445_Gallery.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Pulled the race card huh? I'm ethnic too I don't pull the race card like that. Shame on you.
Bruh doesn't anyone on this site understand sarcasm or am I going to have to start putting /s at the end of sentences like some cuck redditor :rolleyes:

• +1
I also have an assymetrical nose as well it seems. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Long straight aryan nose on my cuck side :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
same here

good jaw side = cuck nose
shit jaw side = straight aryan nose

its like god wants to troll us

• +1

Surprised you scored kinda low on Photofeeler with this photo, u look good here.

Take a photo where ur looking straight into the camera, or maybe turning your head towards it like in this
6CFFA4C8 2859 443A 8D53 74987CAD1DC6

Just look at camera theory

Surprised you scored kinda low on Photofeeler with this photo, u look good here.

Take a photo where ur looking straight into the camera, or maybe turning your head towards it like in this
View attachment 1703121
Just look at camera theory
PM pics Dravidian Chad.

• +1
Get an implant

I have no particular love for OP but why do you keep crying for "Indians" all the time, like what did some Indian fuck your mother or what. This guy made a thread about this jawline and asymmetries and you started making it racist talking about his Indian heritage when NOBODY was discussing that, nobody brought that up:hnghn:

@Chinacurry promise I won't keep tagging you in these but look at this Romanian Slavnigger randomly making racist comments against Indians when the original post OP made was about jawline assymetry, not about Indians or any racial matters. Just random insults against him because he's "Indian" for literally no reason, no relevance to the original topic. These faggots are obsessed:ROFLMAO:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
I have no particular love for OP but why do you keep crying for "Indians" all the time, like what did some Indian fuck your mother or what. This guy made a thread about this jawline and asymmetries and you started making it racist talking about his Indian heritage when NOBODY was discussing that, nobody brought that up:hnghn:

@Chinacurry promise I won't keep tagging you in these but look at this Romanian Slavnigger randomly making racist comments against Indians when the original post OP made was about jawline assymetry, not about Indians or any racial matters. Just random insults against him because he's "Indian" for literally no reason, no relevance to the original topic. These faggots are obsessed:ROFLMAO:
yeah I totally get your point bhai (I tagged someone else instead of u in similar this morning lol).

srs it's amazing how we live in peoples heads rent free.

like srs how has a Romanian ever even seen a.group of 4 Infosys worker 2/10s looking and smelling bad.walking round streets of bucharest????

No, but from what I've seen Indians are simply the bottom of the barrel regarding the SMV, they are the least wanted race, and in many cases it's over for them simply because they are Indian...
like srs how has a Romanian ever even seen a.group of 4 Infosys worker 2/10s looking and smelling bad.walking round streets of bucharest????
I'm not for Bucharest, but we have plenty of gypsies here - outside their ethnic group their value is very low unless they are very rich, famous or something. I live in an university town where many foreigners come here to study, because the education taxes are the lowest in Europe and I've seen plenty of Indian students - they are invisible to the local girls, I've seen Africans, Arabs, etc. occasionally dating Romanian girls, but never Indians...

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface
No, but from what I've seen Indians are simply the bottom of the barrel regarding the SMV, they are the least wanted race, and in many cases it's over for them simply because they are Indian...

I'm not for Bucharest, but we have plenty of gypsies here - outside their ethnic group their value is very low unless they are very rich, famous or something. I live in an university town where many foreigners come here to study, because the education taxes are the lowest in Europe and I've seen plenty of Indian students - they are invisible to the local girls, I've seen Africans, Arabs, etc. occasionally dating Romanian girls, but never Indians...
More of this Romanian slavnigger untermensch crying for Indians out of nowhere when nobody was discussing racial matters or SMV or anything, and just a simple discussion about bone structure and assymetry:feelskek:

Also, I don't know about that untermensch, it's a well known fact that Indians actually do quite well with Slavic foids. Even ugly shitskins like this guy can get girls much richer than him:ROFLMAO:
Polish OF whore with ugly dravidian

Not hard to do when the average Dravidian mogs the average Slavcel:ROFLMAO:
Poles 23

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
More of this Romanian slavnigger untermensch crying for Indians out of nowhere when nobody was discussing racial matters or SMV or anything, and just a simple discussion about bone structure and assymetry:feelskek:
It's over for them, man!!!!! It's over!!!!! No amount of bone structure or symmetry can compensate for race!
What's so hard to understand????

cuck jawline on both sides u retard

well idk what to tell u, but I've slept with more than 1 Romanian girl, so your sample seems off bhai

• Hmm...
It's over for them, man!!!!! It's over!!!!! No amount of bone structure or symmetry can compensate for race!
What's so hard to understand????
Jfl and yet I've I showed you 3 random indian models with perfect bone structure that would clean up in your country just fine. Jfl your so pathetic with your clear hate bones for curries :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• Hmm...
Jfl and yet I've I showed you 3 random indian models with perfect bone structure that would clean up in your country just fine. Jfl your so pathetic with your clear hate bones for curries :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
I have nothing with you curries, I treat you just like I treat normal people!