Why the fuck do we even live?

imthesupremecel

imthesupremecel

Just a guy
No hope for most of us anyways, many here are just basement dwellers with no love no friends and no hope to ever get this. Niggas stop coping with shit like "muh ill get surgery then ill mog" nigga you are 23, broke and jobless its over for you even if you get surgery now lets say you'll need 1 year to get all the money you'll need and at least 6 months to recover from your surgeries then you are probably already 24 and a half/25 and that's the age normies start to settle down, some even marry while you just got surgery and are just looked at like some old fag at the club. And for the genetically gifted niggas you party away your teenage years, settle down with some mtb have 2 normie children, get cheated on by your wife, have a nasty divorce and die a lonely death from alcohol poisoning. There is nothing fun about the world and you can't even really enjoy it to the fullest as a chadlite. only chad only 1 in a billion gets to enjoy all the gifts life has. A beautiful wife so many opportunities and you can do what ever you want and you will still look incredible when you're 50 or older your prime will probably never end. Meanwhile if you're cl you'll just look weird in your 40s and your wife will still cheat on you. Same for htns but their life ends at 35 and if you're below it never even begun for you. Society is unfair life is meaningless I don't know why I wrote this shitty thread but I just wanted to say something. Its fucking over there is no purpose and "creating one for yourself" is just cope because why would you wanna create that in such a retarded world like "muh I created my own purpose I wanna help people like those poor africans" but those africans torture normal people for the smallest crimes and mistakes and I doubt even really feel anything at all. Speaking of love it doesn't even exist and is retarded bullshit nobody loves you for who you are because then no chance anyone would ever leave you. You are yourself no matter if youre a drug addict stealing money from people or a serial killer its you and it could be anyone deep down but do you really think even your parents would love you if some day they'd see your face in the news "Breaking news: stupid nigga wanted for raping a bunch of women". What the fuck is wrong with this world I hate it so much I hate normies I hate people I hate my class I can't stand anyone. I don't know why I typed it all out but I just wanted to say it Idc if anyone will read it fuck you niggers retarded if you are still reading this ily bhai :ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FutureSlayer, NZb6Air, PeakIncels and 5 others
Ah. Yes. I agree.

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel
bumping this shitty thread

Eat nice food visit nice places meet cool people do cool hobbies meet someone start a family etc
Anything apart from browse this mental asylum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GlamourPursuer, imthesupremecel and Gaygymmaxx
Dnr , but only alive because suicide is a sin

• JFL
ethnic ramblings

To reproduce, sadly none of us will ever experience that

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel
Read half of it, cheating is only a problem when you're sub 7x6

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
No hope for most of us anyways, many here are just basement dwellers with no love no friends and no hope to ever get this. Niggas stop coping with shit like "muh ill get surgery then ill mog" nigga you are 23, broke and jobless its over for you even if you get surgery now lets say you'll need 1 year to get all the money you'll need and at least 6 months to recover from your surgeries then you are probably already 24 and a half/25 and that's the age normies start to settle down, some even marry while you just got surgery and are just looked at like some old fag at the club. And for the genetically gifted niggas you party away your teenage years, settle down with some mtb have 2 normie children, get cheated on by your wife, have a nasty divorce and die a lonely death from alcohol poisoning. There is nothing fun about the world and you can't even really enjoy it to the fullest as a chadlite. only chad only 1 in a billion gets to enjoy all the gifts life has. A beautiful wife so many opportunities and you can do what ever you want and you will still look incredible when you're 50 or older your prime will probably never end. Meanwhile if you're cl you'll just look weird in your 40s and your wife will still cheat on you. Same for htns but their life ends at 35 and if you're below it never even begun for you. Society is unfair life is meaningless I don't know why I wrote this shitty thread but I just wanted to say something. Its fucking over there is no purpose and "creating one for yourself" is just cope because why would you wanna create that in such a retarded world like "muh I created my own purpose I wanna help people like those poor africans" but those africans torture normal people for the smallest crimes and mistakes and I doubt even really feel anything at all. Speaking of love it doesn't even exist and is retarded bullshit nobody loves you for who you are because then no chance anyone would ever leave you. You are yourself no matter if youre a drug addict stealing money from people or a serial killer its you and it could be anyone deep down but do you really think even your parents would love you if some day they'd see your face in the news "Breaking news: stupid nigga wanted for raping a bunch of women". What the fuck is wrong with this world I hate it so much I hate normies I hate people I hate my class I can't stand anyone. I don't know why I typed it all out but I just wanted to say it Idc if anyone will read it fuck you niggers retarded if you are still reading this ily bhai :ogre:
We’re merely genes trying to self-replicate, and as a result our mediocrity is passed on from generation to generation. Mother Nature got sick of our existence though and decided to forcibly wipe us all out from the gene pool, hence we rot on here now.

• +1
Dnr bhai sorry but

YOU DONT HAVE A REASON TO LIVE NOBODY GOT A REASON TO LIVE TOO
YOU SHOULD MAKE A REASON TO BE ALIVE

• +1
bump☕

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
Read everything life is pointless

• +1
Literally i wake up everyday eat dogshit go to the gym and starve myself so I can still be bloated and look like shit while some 14 year old fuck is getting a threesome at a home party

• +1
Eat nice food visit nice places meet cool people do cool hobbies meet someone start a family etc
Anything apart from browse this mental asylum
Good food costs a fortune nice places cost a fortune cool people don't exist, people are nothing. Hobbies are worthless and cope timesinkers. Only thing that's worth something is having a family but we all know how that goes.

• +1
Bump

• +1
good thread OP, this is fully true, but
key sentence: life is meaningless

which means you can do whatever you want, enjoy it however you want, you can play games 24/7 Because in the end chad or not, you will die, and so will he, and both of you will be forgotten permanently after 100+ years, enjoy this one life we have Because only one is.

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel and finn899
Good food costs a fortune nice places cost a fortune cool people don't exist, people are nothing. Hobbies are worthless and cope timesinkers. Only thing that's worth something is having a family but we all know how that goes.
If hobbies are cope then everything is cope.
What should you do instead just sit and stare at a wall? Maybe browse this shithole? Yeah that's deffo living.

Good food dosnt cost alot if you have some basic cooking knowledge.
Nice places don't cost a fortune unless you want to stay in an expensive souless hotel.

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel and watah
ur gonna be 30 one day wishing u had surgeries
then 40
then 50
u cant escape

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel, FutureSlayer and NZb6Air
ur gonna be 30 one day wishing u had surgeries
then 40
then 50
u cant escape
literally, aslo niggas acting like you're gonna be different at 37, no nigga you're gonna be exactly the same (in ur head) jsut uglier :lul: if udont do anything

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision and User28823
well normies are definitely not settling at 25 anymore

If hobbies are cope then everything is cope.
What should you do instead just sit and stare at a wall? Maybe browse this shithole? Yeah that's deffo living.

Good food dosnt cost alot if you have some basic cooking knowledge.
Nice places don't cost a fortune unless you want to stay in an expensive souless hotel.
I don't wanna stay in some shithole hut in some third world country bro

literally, aslo niggas acting like you're gonna be different at 37, no nigga you're gonna be exactly the same (in ur head) jsut uglier :lul: if udont do anything
Yeah message to all the young guys on here, you never change inside your head how ever old you are.
You will wake up one day looking in the mirror at a 60 year old but you will still be exactly the same in your head as you are now

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
Just be a good goyim and masturbate

🤦‍♂️