Why the fuck do we have rounded profile pictures now?

RODEBLUR

RODEBLUR

Most oppressed user on org Threadmaking REINSTATED
?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Now it's square

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and thecel
  • JFL
Cage at dark mode users tbh. Another annoying zoomer fad
wow nigga i was trynna help you out how is using dark mode a zoomer thing? i dont wanna flashbang my eyes you 3psl autistic fag

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding, Kmscurry, TrestIsBest and 2 others
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and ALP
Because nobody over the age of 13 uses it.
Bro, you're literally, there's a high chance that he might be older than you lol

Who uses anything other than dark mode? My eyes can't withstand anything else.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Who tf uses nothing other than darkmode? My eyes can't withstand anything else.
Jesus. No wonder none of you get any dates. What a weak generation.

Me thinks you're apart of this generation Mr Rodeblur.
Would it matter if i were? How someone turns out depends off of parental and societal influences, that's what generations are, a group of people who share that set of influences because they came into the world at a certain time and their parents came into the world at a certain time.

Your parents were likely a bunch of hippies (1970s), and their parents spoiled little bitches that profited off of the perfect world the soldiers of World War 2 created (1950s).

My parents were born pre-WW2, and grew up in a ravaged environment. Their parents, my grandparents fought in wars and risked their lives.

That's what marks the difference between us and your queer classmates.

Because nobody over the age of 13 uses it.

Then your eyes are as weak as you are. Be a man
everyone uses dark mode it looks and feels better youre just 3psl

its whats trendy and modern nowadays on the internet

everyone uses dark mode it looks and feels better youre just 3psl
''Everyone'' Yeah, you and your posse of middle schoolers.

My looks level doesn't even have anything to do with it; this is how i know you're 12. Besides, i probably mog you into the depths of your shitty grades that make your parents want to disown you, faggot.

''Everyone'' Yeah, you and your posse of middle schoolers.

My looks level doesn't even have anything to do with it; this is how i know you're 12. Besides, i probably mog you into the depths of your shitty grades that make your parents want to disown you, faggot.
my bad boss don't send over your "good grades" mafia to rape me JFL @ this

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
its whats trendy and modern nowadays on the internet
rounded edges mog. we used to have a trend where all interfaces just consisted of plain squares which looked like pure shit:
Screenshot__40_.0.png

vs

Tschuess-Kacheln-hallo-AndroidWas-ist-neu-an-Windows-11.jpg

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and StrangerDanger
rounded edges mog. we used to have a trend where all interfaces just consisted of plain squares which looked like pure shit:
Screenshot__40_.0.png

vs

Tschuess-Kacheln-hallo-AndroidWas-ist-neu-an-Windows-11.jpg
They're all trying too hard. Windows 95-ME was familiar, professional and basic with no bullshit, and got the job done.

Windows XP was ''family friendly'' i guess, looked like Play-Doh and Vista looked elegant but that's not what an operating system should be.

Everything after's been pure vomit

• Woah
They're all trying too hard. Windows 95-ME was familiar, professional and basic with no bullshit, and got the job done.

Windows XP was ''family friendly'' i guess, looked like Play-Doh and Vista looked elegant but that's not what an operating system should be.

Everything after's been pure vomit
I've yet to try windows 11. it looks good visually tbh because they got rid of this hideous 2D square abstract bullshit look from before.

Would it matter if i were? How someone turns out depends off of parental and societal influences, that's what generations are, a group of people who share that set of influences because they came into the world at a certain time and their parents came into the world at a certain time.

Your parents were likely a bunch of hippies (1970s), and their parents spoiled little bitches that profited off of the perfect world the soldiers of World War 2 created (1950s).

My parents were born pre-WW2, and grew up in a ravaged environment. Their parents, my grandparents fought in wars and risked their lives.

That's what marks the difference between us and your queer classmates.
I’m not surprised your parents were old at conception with all the birth defects u have

• JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
I’m not surprised your parents were old at conception with all the birth defects u have
Such as?

Please tell me, Greycel #5493492 ''youngmax'', join date Apr 5, 2022. Please elaborate on your substanceless obvious react farm post.

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
  • Hmm...