why the fuck does my mom think a shitty buzzcut looks good on me

chudlite

chudlite

Long Live @Kaligula567 and @Kaari
bitch sees me first thing she sees is my hair “you look mentally ill like a serial killer”

my nigga what does that even mean, does she think im dark triad? (this is a joke nigga)

also why does she want me to get a shitty fucking sidepart that i have to fucking gel because my hair is curly and doesnt even maintain sidepart shape

• +1
Reactions: Jova, nathan, shizuku11111 and 1 other person
niggas gtfih

This has been commented on many times here: older people, our parents in particular, often try minimizing our looks with their skewed perception of things. If it depended on my parents, I'd be bloated and have a beard, even though this looks awful to most women my age (I'm 22).

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and chudlite
bitch sees me first thing she sees is my hair “you look mentally ill like a serial killer”

my nigga what does that even mean, does she think im dark triad? (this is a joke nigga)

also why does she want me to get a shitty fucking sidepart that i have to fucking gel because my hair is curly and doesnt even maintain sidepart shape
@ey88 brutal no reply pill

• +1
Reactions: ey88
Because you’re poljak

IMG 3960

• +1
Reactions: chudlite
This has been commented on many times here: older people, our parents in particular, often try minimizing our looks with their skewed perception of things. If it depended on my parents, I'd be bloated and have a beard, even though this looks awful to most women my age (I'm 22).
what is it with them? they think they know best for you too and they’re stubborn about it too

• +1
Reactions: sexy
Sorry bhai, I am doing homework right now, but idk why moms are like this, mine is the same
ah you made me feel bad im sorry😭 good luck with your homework bhai youre good at clash royale you’re probably good at homework too

• +1
ah you made me feel bad im sorry😭 good luck with your homework bhai youre good at clash royale you’re probably good at homework too
Nah it’s fine bhai, I’m pretty much done it’s just English

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
SAME BHAI im first year uni but im 18 turning 19 this year

what is your dream job
Not necessarily my dream job but I am trying to become mechanical engineer

• +1
What are you taking bhai?
business major, i want to get a job like patrick bateman and do jackshit but make alot

Not necessarily my dream job but I am trying to become mechanical engineer
i was looking at engineering but that was my 2nd choice i went with business bcs its easier

• +1
i was looking at engineering but that was my 2nd choice i went with business bcs its easier
Yeah now I am wishing I went into business 😅 engineering is so hard, but I am pretty good at math and stuff so I think I should be able to do fine

• +1