Why the fuck does this godlike video only have 30k views?

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Chasing Vanity

the whole world should see this

• JFL
Reactions: Banepilled, Lolcel, King Cope and 1 other person
its really over if you are below 6'4", no women will respect you

god damnn that was harsh. i'm 5'9 😡

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1 and Deleted member 11425
watched it before bruuuuuutaal
I'm not gonna watch it again and torture myself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
Cant wait for my leg lengthening surgery

• +1
I need to verify my ID to watch this.:feelswah:
#metoo.

And FUCKIT, that I'm ever giving muh ID to that shit WOKE company YouTube/Google. They know to much of me already

• JFL
watched it before bruuuuuutaal
I'm not gonna watch it again and torture myself
And than you have dumb women still blaming men for their height. While borderline zero control over it.
b3s7bi47juq01.jpg

I hope this Zyzz clip gonna give some hope
we're all gonna make it, brah

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Lolcel, subhuman incel and 3 others
And than you have dumb women still blaming men for their height. While borderline zero control over it.
b3s7bi47juq01.jpg

I hope this Zyzz clip gonna give some hope
we're all gonna make it, brah

idk ever since that big sean video
where he who was like 5ft 7
is now 5ft 10

because of chiropractor
maybe she is technically right
there are people who can gain even more than 6 inches from straightening their spine

idk ever since that big sean video
where he who was like 5ft 7
celebrities are notorious liars when it comes to looksmaxxing stuff they do
because of chiropractor
maybe she is technically right
there are people who can gain even more than 6 inches from straightening their spine
I never seen proof of this. So I call cope.
I recall an asian man trying to grow taller doing all this kind of stuff, he could add like a few mm after 3 months.

When short, I guess stay sitting down and talk aound it, when she asks about height.

very brutal, if ur 5'5 u got nothing to lose from LL surgery even if it goes wrong :lul:

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
Its crazy these 5'3 females expect a 6 foot guy.

This is brutal and the only way to escape it is to drop out of society completely

lmaooooooo kys bitch

• So Sad
Reactions: Lolcel
Girls require 6’0 pretty often which in reality means 5’10.5”

if you’re actually over 6’ women think you’re at least 6’2. The women who said she had a 6’3 boyfriend in that video probably has a 6’-6’1” one

I hate height inflation but maybe I should play into it. I’m a strong 6’ to a weak 6’1 and I say 6’1 but I should upgrade myself to 6’2”

you can live life fine at 5’8” and above but below that you really will have some dating issues and I empathize, I was 5’8 thru high school until my college growth spurt

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Girls require 6’0 pretty often which in reality means 5’10.5”

if you’re actually over 6’ women think you’re at least 6’2. The women who said she had a 6’3 boyfriend in that video probably has a 6’-6’1” one

I hate height inflation but maybe I should play into it. I’m a strong 6’ to a weak 6’1 and I say 6’1 but I should upgrade myself to 6’2”
I don't think it really matters what you claim outside of dating apps

5'5 will still be 5'5 even if he claims 5'8

I don't think it really matters what you claim outside of dating apps

5'5 will still be 5'5 even if he claims 5'8
You can’t height inflate until you’re at least 5’10, that’s when there are basically zero women your height and even then very few getting close to your height. At 5’10 you can stretch to 6’ with short women and easily claim 5’11 irl

at 6’1 you can easily claim 6’2 or 6’3”, I’ve been told I’m 6’3 once by a guy who is totallllllly 6’0 himself. He was 5’9 :feelsgood:

You can’t height inflate until you’re at least 5’10, that’s when there are basically zero women your height and even then very few getting close to your height. At 5’10 you can stretch to 6’ with short women and easily claim 5’11 irl

at 6’1 you can easily claim 6’2 or 6’3”, I’ve been told I’m 6’3 once by a guy who is totallllllly 6’0 himself. He was 5’9 :feelsgood:
but at that point it becomes pointless anyway. 5'11 and above = zone of diminishing returns.

and the point is that irl your perceived height is what matters rather than what you claim, imo. if you're 5'7 you can tell a foid you're 5'10 all day long but she'll still not perceive you as above the threshold.

but at that point it becomes pointless anyway. 5'11 and above = zone of diminishing returns.

and the point is that irl your perceived height is what matters rather than what you claim, imo. if you're 5'7 you can tell a foid you're 5'10 all day long but she'll still not perceive you as above the threshold.
5’11 is definitely not the zone of diminishing returns, you have to be physically very large before being even bigger makes little difference. This starts at around 6’2 or 6’3”. 6’1 already makes you get called tall but you’re not to the point where it’s a major halo, that’s around a genuine 6’3 or above

5’11 in many regions of Europe is average and among high status or value men it’s very plainly average. 6’1 is the start of tall and 6’4” is the start of very tall, above which any increase may actually just make your life harder and not improve dating

at 6’1 I feel blessed with height but if I didn’t have to do a horrific surgery to get another 2 inches I would definitely go for it. That said it would just turn a medium halo into a massive one, and the best way to looksmax isn’t to improve halos but to eliminate failos. Hence I’m focusing on my build and small facial flaws rn

5’11 is definitely not the zone of diminishing returns, you have to be physically very large before being even bigger makes little difference. This starts at around 6’2 or 6’3”. 6’1 already makes you get called tall but you’re not to the point where it’s a major halo, that’s around a genuine 6’3 or above

5’11 in many regions of Europe is average and among high status or value men it’s very plainly average. 6’1 is the start of tall and 6’4” is the start of very tall, above which any increase may actually just make your life harder and not improve dating
I don't have the stats on that right now honestly but I'm pretty sure at around 5'11ish is where more won't really benefit you.

I think 6' actually was the one that did best on dating apps. so irl should be lower.

I don't have the stats on that right now honestly but I'm pretty sure at around 5'11ish is where more won't really benefit you.

I think 6' actually was the one that did best on dating apps. so irl should be lower.
Depends on who you ask and how you do the study. I’m sure if you got girls in a room separately they would look at a man 3 inches taller than them and say he was tall enough, but when told his actual measured height they would change their mind

Plus it’s a hard thing to do a study on, women will privately admit their actual standards but when confronted will say “I’d date a man my height” when in reality many women won’t. 5’11 is tall enough to appear tall enough to meet women’s standards but a man who is 6’1 or 6’2 will be massive compared to them and it becomes a halo. Women are turned on by height just as much as by large frame and muscles or a big jawline. It’s one of the primary things of attraction, it’s not like there’s a threshold and if you meet it you’re good, the more height you have the better

yeah 6’3 vs 6’5 is diminishing returns but 5’11 vs 6’1 is massive. I would know, I had a growth spurt from 5’8 to 6’1 in early college and along the way I was every height in between for a few months at a time. 5’11 isn’t tall enough to be a halo but you won’t get rejected for it

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
Depends on who you ask and how you do the study. I’m sure if you got girls in a room separately they would look at a man 3 inches taller than them and say he was tall enough, but when told his actual measured height they would change their mind

Plus it’s a hard thing to do a study on, women will privately admit their actual standards but when confronted will say “I’d date a man my height” when in reality many women won’t. 5’11 is tall enough to appear tall enough to meet women’s standards but a man who is 6’1 or 6’2 will be massive compared to them and it becomes a halo. Women are turned on by height just as much as by large frame and muscles or a big jawline. It’s one of the primary things of attraction, it’s not like there’s a threshold and if you meet it you’re good, the more height you have the better

yeah 6’3 vs 6’5 is diminishing returns but 5’11 vs 6’1 is massive. I would know, I had a growth spurt from 5’8 to 6’1 in early college and along the way I was every height in between for a few months at a time. 5’11 isn’t tall enough to be a halo but you won’t get rejected for it
height as a halo is rare because most really tall guys look like lanky retards tbh. 5'10-6'1ish is probably best for that too.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13409
height as a halo is rare because most really tall guys look like lanky retards tbh. 5'10-6'1ish is probably best for that too.
Some do, a lot of really tall guys are extreme ectomorphs but if you’re anything but ectomorph and tall you’re going to look great. I myself am the rare tall endomorph. Being 185cm barefoot and an endo is as rare as being a 5’6” ecto, I’m probably at the top of the endomorph height range. I wish I were more meso but beats ecto for sure. Makes me look like I have more mass than I do. I have wide hips but even wider shoulders so while the V taper isn’t there I can easily get the Mike Tyson or Tom Hardy look.

Tall people tend to be ectos for sure. That’s why even though the Netherlands has the tallest men they’re all really wimpy looking, I was there during college for an exchange trip thing and all of them have terrible frames especially the tall ones. Weirdly when I was in Denmark they were also tall but had good frames, not as tall though. Someone I was with joked that all Dutch men have the same volume, the taller they are the thinner they are. None of the girls I was with found the lanky Dutch men attractive because they had soy builds. So yes when I say being tall is always good that does come with the caveat of not being flimsy looking. But I’d still rather be 6’2” and lanky than 5’8” and well built. Or even 5’10 and well built.

Last edited: