Why the fuck is getting a X-ray done in the Netherlands so difficult

bfol7

bfol7

Iron
Currently 17 almost 18 and 179cm

Have been injecting HGH for about 2 months now, but I don't even know if my growth plates are still open..
I even tried calling a fucking Belgian hospital but they--like every Dutch hospital need a referral letter from a GP, and mine is bluepilled as fuck and thus doesn't want to get me one, even my mom called them:rolleyes:

I could just keep injecting 10 IU every other day but I'd like to know if they're still open, idek with my current age but if not I'm fucking cucked. Average height here is like 184cm.

Anyone Dutch people here got any idea on how to get ts scanned?

CUZ IM JUST A TEENAGE INCEL BABY

Have been injecting HGH for about 2 months now, but I don't even know if my growth plates are still open..
I even tried calling a fucking Belgian hospital but they--like every Dutch hospital need a referral letter from a GP, and mine is bluepilled as fuck and thus doesn't want to get me one, even my mom called them:rolleyes:

I could just keep injecting 10 IU every other day but I'd like to know if they're still open, idek with my current age but if not I'm fucking cucked. Average height here is like 184cm.

THIS!!! Everyone keeps telling me ''muh get an xray'' MF THEY WON'T LET ME

• +1
Reactions: Graham, klimo, BhaiCoper and 2 others
THIS!!! Everyone keeps telling me ''muh get an xray'' MF THEY WON'T LET ME
Really thinking of just going to the first doctor I see in the US this summer cause this is way too unnecessarily hard

Really thinking of just going to the first doctor I see in the US this summer cause this is way too unnecessarily hard
you can do that?

How much is it
Just found something.

"We welcome walk-in appointments for X-ray and offer same-day appointments for CT scans and ultrasound at some locations."

Will contact them today and let you know how much it'll cost

• +1
Reactions: Dylan
Just found something.

"We welcome walk-in appointments for X-ray and offer same-day appointments for CT scans and ultrasound at some locations."

Will contact them today and let you know how much it'll cost
Based

Because no normal person gets random X-RAYS for no reason at all. Hope HGH fucks you up with this retard logic

Because no normal person gets random X-RAYS for no reason at all. Hope HGH fucks you up with this retard logic
I'm willing to pay dumbass, what the fuck do you not understand there? And no, HGH didn't fuck me up :)

Blud is worrying about 179 cm.

181 morning height. But I'd assume you don't live in Amsterdam do you? Definitely worse than the rest of the Netherlands
No i don’t live in Amsterdam. I’m 186 cm morning, but fraud to 191 cm with shoes and 2,5 cm lifts. I also live in the Netherlands.

181 cm isn’t bad, why do you want to take hgh or something for it? Focus on your face, its more important.
Fraud with lifts.

• +1
Reactions: bfol7
No i don’t live in Amsterdam. I’m 186 cm morning, but fraud to 191 cm with shoes and 2,5 cm lifts. I also live in the Netherlands.

181 cm isn’t bad, why do you want to take hgh or something for it? Focus on your face, its more important.
Fraud with lifts.
181 is definitely not bad--but I'm getting heightmogged or atleast about same height by I'd say 60% of girls. I've run out of HGH after about 2,5 months so I'm off of it and not planning to buy more. Grandpa and aunt from mom's side (white) are 189cm for whatever fucking reason so I'm just hoping for a growth spurt which could be possible, but not definitive.

Balenciaga's are giving a good 2 extra inches so I'm fine with those but I don't wanna rely on frauding tbf

181 is definitely not bad--but I'm getting heightmogged or atleast about same height by I'd say 60% of girls. I've run out of HGH after about 2,5 months so I'm off of it and not planning to buy more. Grandpa and aunt from mom's side (white) are 189cm for whatever fucking reason so I'm just hoping for a growth spurt which could be possible, but not definitive.

Balenciaga's are giving a good 2 extra inches so I'm fine with those but I don't wanna rely on frauding tbf
Highly doubt the 60% of girls

• +1
Reactions: leanmaxx74
Get in the metro from ams cs to UVA. Brutal.
Bro ik ben 185/186 cm zonder schoenen en ben langer dan de meeste vrouwen. Met lifts ben ik langer dan 70% van de mannen ong.

• +1
Reactions: bfol7 and leanmaxx74
Bro ik ben 185/186 cm zonder schoenen en ben langer dan de meeste vrouwen. Met lifts ben ik langer dan 70% van de mannen ong.
do you think overall dutch people have highest ratings by average bc of height/face or would you put other contries like sweeden ahead?

Ligt denk aan de provincie, voor mijn gevoel is NH een stuk langer dus kan ook daaraan liggen. Maar 181 ochtend is uiteindelijk paar uur later 179.5. Hoop nogsteeds op groeispurt want lig nog ver onder die bs geschatte lengte

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
do you think overall dutch people have highest ratings by average bc of height/face or would you put other contries like sweeden ahead?
Facially all nordic countries come close to each other, but the dutch have the adversary when it comes down to height.

• +1
Reactions: bfol7 and leanmaxx74
Just looking at stats the Dutch are definitely taller, face depends. Ethnic swedes do often look better face wise imo

• +1
Reactions: leanmaxx74 and moreroidsmoredates