• IMG_20240529_043039.jpg
    IMG_20240529_043039.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 0
Because of ur long face

• +1
Reactions: TAChipmunk, Aero, Heinrich Schmidt and 1 other person
Same thing for a lot of people

Bad mid face probably 🙁

Long midface region, philtrum. Side wise your facial conx looks off aswell, fruad with beard.

Long midface region, philtrum. Side wise your facial conx looks off aswell, fruad with beard.
What surgeries do i Need? You think my philtrum Is the reason to my long midface?

I think Its my nose that makes the midface long, not the philtrum

I think Its my nose that makes the midface long, not the philtrum
The reason why your midface is long is because of the nose lol. They go hand in hand. midface + chin to philtrum. Your underlying harmony wouldnt be high, you need to fraud it with beard. No problem tho plenty of attractive people with similar ratios, just need to mask it

IMG 7736

Rhino to fix nose asymmetry + jaw shaving for more angular jawline (assuming ur lean already)

How is ur neck shoulders height ratios. I try look tall to compensate my long face

View attachment 2951297

Rhino to fix nose asymmetry + jaw shaving for more angular jawline (assuming ur lean already)
I Also have much buccal fat, but i think my face Is like this because im 15 so i Hope It Will lean up With Age, i have 10% body fat and eat lots of potassium and good diet

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-05-29-14-53-20-833_com.miui.videoplayer-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-05-29-14-53-20-833_com.miui.videoplayer-edit.jpg
    372 KB · Views: 0
The reason why your midface is long is because of the nose lol. They go hand in hand. midface + chin to philtrum. Your underlying harmony wouldnt be high, you need to fraud it with beard. No problem tho plenty of attractive people with similar ratios, just need to mask it
Can rhinoplasty also fix the long this?

holyy im sorry bro