why the fuck this cute girl texted me first then unmatched me

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
Schizo

wtf, i'm heart broken. she was my type. did waiting 6 hours to text her back crushed her ego or what?

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Deleted member 15004, Deleted member 15827 and 3 others
  • WTF
Reactions: HerpDerpson
Try to reply in 10-15 minutes. Not needy but shows ur NT and experience frequent convos and texts

Try to reply in 10-15 minutes. Not needy but shows ur NT and experience frequent convos and texts
what if i have a life dude
did this bitch pretend i was glued on my phone

You're submaher.
doesn't mean shit. she still matched with me texted me, she could have just not reply to me anymore instead of unmatching

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
what if i have a life dude
did this bitch pretend i was glued on my phone
U have to understand that girls have their 5g radiation iJew phone in their back pocket with notifications on superbowl dome loudness so they never miss out on anything

They project this on everyone. If I dont reply soon she thinks ur texting other girls and that ur ignoring her (she is not as important)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, It'snotover, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
If you're holding the phone in your hand, why would you not reply right away? I think that's normal, not needy.

U have to understand that girls have their 5g radiation iJew phone in their back pocket with notifications on superbowl dome loudness so they never miss out on anything

They project this on everyone. If I dont reply soon she thinks ur texting other girls and that ur ignoring her (she is not as important)
yeah, honestly only rational explanation. this dumb bitch got mad because i didn't hurry up because she lowered herself to text me first, JFL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Account
If you're holding the phone in your hand, why would you not reply right away? I think that's normal, not needy.
Dude ur thinking as a man. Remember we are trying to understand what women are thinking it is not supposed to be rational or make sense

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deprived and HerpDerpson
yeah, honestly only rational explanation. this dumb bitch got mad because i didn't hurry up because she lowered herself to text me first, JFL.
Just lol at all the theatrics u have to go through now just to text a girl. Set up a timer to not seem "needy" in their eyes, have nt social medias, seem important and special

Mwanwhile oldcels stuttered Hi to Becky from high school and found their forever wife

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
She has @TsarTsar444 hair

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
then he's a mogger. i liked her dense hair
He hairmogs this forum, but needs to do something about his icepick scars asap

• So Sad
Reactions: TsarTsar444

Okay but once you reply soon she will think that you're interested (in a soy way) and she will lose interest.

A dilemma

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Okay but once you reply soon she will think that you're interested (in a soy way) and she will lose interest.

A dilemma
exactly
if you reply after 10 minutes they be like "does this guy even has a life"
then they make you wait another hour
fuck those shits bro

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
Dude ur thinking as a man. Remember we are trying to understand what women are thinking it is not supposed to be rational or make sense
Wasn't better to wait some time to replies to foids's messages? Always thought that if you reply immediately to their messages they lost interest in you and will consider you too beta

She looks like fucking grinch, you can do better man. You are a chad.

She looks like fucking grinch, you can do better man. You are a chad.
why bro?? she looks cute and her hair and pheno is top tier
she also looked tall from her pics which is important to me