Why the hate towards asians and hapas?

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
I know I'm guilty of this too, but you guys are just proving the blackpill by hating on all asians when the majority of them have nothing to do with the Corona virus and now thousands of asians in countries that have never been in China are being discriminated on.

Lookism.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Mexicanboi, didntreadlol and 4 others
i don't hate anybody but imo their facial features makes them the least attractive unless nich and coping is cringe - as they do on Reddit and such.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol, Deleted member 2012 and 2 others
Sometimes people just like to hate and feel superior. It makes many people happy with themselves.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Vvvvxxxx, didntreadlol and 5 others
the majority of them
328581 cea37e6da5ed9b7c03775e38a189495d

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and Deleted member 3043
Sometimes people just like to hate and feel superior. It makes many people happy with themselves.
it's so cringe to hate ppl even your enemy tbh i can't

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and Deleted member 4991
It's unfair and unfortunate. But why do asians have to eat such weird shit? Fuck them and their stupid cuisine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 685 and didntreadlol
They hate cause we badboy gooks steal their women and infect them 😈

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Gunna, Deleted member 3702 and 4 others
It's unfair and unfortunate. But why do asians have to eat such weird shit? Fuck them and their stupid cuisine
But you eat cows which are sacred to curries, one mans trash is another mans lunch

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Vvvvxxxx and didntreadlol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and didntreadlol
Hey guys!
Let’s stop all the racism, sexism, misogy and being so superficial on looks!!!

Together we can disprove the black pill!!!

We can put an end to this!!!!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 685, Moggy and 1 other person

@25thpercentile human

• +1
VIVA ESPAÑA

• +1
Hey guys!
Let’s stop all the racism, sexism, misogy and being so superficial on looks!!!

Together we can disprove the black pill!!!

We can put an end to this!!!!
Brb, going Acidfacing
😳

• +1
I dislike asian girls because they are selfhating and shamelessly reject their own kind and worship whites.

But I like asian guys, one of best friends is asian and luckily he has an asian girlfriend who is his looksmatch

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 685, didntreadlol and 1 other person
Its the racepill. I doubt most people on this site that chat shit about asians actually hate asians, its more that being asian lowers your SMV. Enthics are also much easier to make jokes about.

• +1
But his case is becoming more and more rare for asian guys in the west unfortunately

• +1
After the coronavirus, things will never be the same again. It's over for many, many asians, man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
because evolution and hierarchies. human nature. if you're a subhuman asian you will be hated. corona virus gives people purpose excuse to act on this prexisting aversion to gook subhumans

• +1
I dislike asian girls because they are selfhating and shamelessly reject their own kind and worship whites.
^this right here

and its just funny as fuck bro. they have too much weird shit about them to not make fun of

this is literally a site to discuss looks from a blackpill perspective, so we're gonna make fun of a group of people who have comical looking wide lollipop heads and pan faces.

they eat dogs, cats, bats, rats, geoducks, turtles, monkeys, dicks, people, abortions etc. how is it not hilarious to mock that

"stop judging people bro!" :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

• +1

But I like asian guys, one of best friends is asian and luckily he has an asian girlfriend who is his looksmatch

disliking Asian girls isn’t racist, it’s just a natural cockroach phobia
^this right here

and its just funny as fuck bro. they have too much weird shit about them to not make fun of

this is literally a site to discuss looks from a blackpill perspective, so we're gonna make fun of a group of people who have comical looking wide lollipop heads and pan faces.

they eat dogs, cats, bats, rats, geoducks, turtles, monkeys, dicks, people, abortions etc. how is it not hilarious to mock that

"stop judging people bro!" :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
We didn’t ask to be born with gook faces nigga

• +1
KEEP CRYIN FOR GOOKS

• +1