Why the most people that are the best at sport and music are good looking

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
They got motivation to do shit,practice due to their compliment magnet looks.
JFL at my parents asking me why I never even go outside. As a subhuman you just wanna die,no motivation to do anything if you are aware of the blackpill and not atleast 8 PSL

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7926
good looks usually imply properly developed face, properly developed face is good for sports (better airway, strong facial muscles and bones etc), also they dont have to be ashamed of publically displaying their faces

• +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001 and Deleted member 7926
sports yeah cause of the physicality but not music

• +1
They get the most encouragnent.

• +1
Ugly people just LDAR

They got motivation to do shit,practice due to their compliment magnet looks.
JFL at my parents asking me why I never even go outside. As a subhuman you just wanna die,no motivation to do anything if you are aware of the blackpill and not atleast 8 PSL
cope. not many pro athletes are actually good looking. just look at soccer teams jfl. good looks is a distraction if anything. just look at mario balotelli and alexander pato. both top athletes with larger than life expectations. both fell short because they liked foids and partying more than the sport.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and Deleted member 7926
they become famous because they're gl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926 and Deleted member 2658
Agree but you gotta force yourself to leave your comfort zone once in a while or you'll feel even worse

Dude I am a gold medalist in nationals and I am not that good looking

Music careers are entirely based on having connections. Talent matters of course, but connections are also a necessity.

Sports also demand some level of connections. In most sports, you need to start young in order to have a great career. You need someone of value to notice you and want to risk spending money on you. If you're poor ugly shit like me, nobody will notice and it's over before it even began.