Why the notion of the white race death is moronic

psychomandible

psychomandible

Rhodesia never dies
So first off I'd like to get somethings out of the way
I'm not agreeing with the mass migration happening right now
With what I'm about to speak about I'd like you too assume that migration is minimised significantly and only the best of the best of the migrants are moving In

Why would migration at that level be a bad thing ? If theyre taking your jobs good work harder, why do you think you're superior to the migrant ? Beacuse of your colour ? :feelskek: that's stupid if the European is so much better the migrant should have trouble finding a foot hold . If they're taking you're job you shouldn't of had it in the first place, if the ethnic is taking your girlfriend than that means one thing you're worse than him and that should make you want to get better and if you don't ? You didn't deserve to spread your seed anyway. You are not entitled to anything in life you have no rights you have privileges stop being a bitch and get better.

Who cares if the lowest of the Europeans have nothing they shouldn't exist anyway only the best should survive that is how it is meant to be. If you can't compete then you shouldn't be here and the ethnic deserves your spot over you in the hierarchy

• +1
Reactions: klip11, try2beme, narcissist_volcel and 2 others
@Jason Voorhees

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
@slavicpsycho @cromagnon @n9wiff

• +1
The land still belongs to the low tier europeans as much as it does to high tier europeans tho. It's not just about who is the best it's more about doing what's right and what is fair that is what Democracy is based on. We don't live in stone age times where only yhr strongest wins. In a civilized society. Everyone is given equal opportunities to grow and develop.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
The land still belongs to the high tier europeans as much as it does to low tier europeans tho. It's not just about who is the best it's more about doing what's right and what is fair that is what Democracy is based on. We don't live in stone age times where only yhr strongest wins. In a civilized society. Everyone is given equal opportunities to grow and develop.
Democracy is stupid and equal opportunities is given but if you fall behind make it back yourself don't expect to have a safety net that is why I'm against welfare aswell

I am for welfare, to a certain extent.
Why I believe that someone shouldn't be forced to help someone else by a syndicate of goons which is what the government is

• Hmm...
Democracy is stupid and equal opportunities is given but if you fall behind make it back yourself don't expect to have a safety net that is why I'm against welfare aswell
That only works in movies nigga. Irl Equal opportunities in theory don't always translate to equal realities in practice. Many people face barriers, such as poverty, discrimination, or lack of access to quality education, which makes it harder for them to 'make it back' without support.

A civilized society recognizes that while hard work is essential, some need a safety net to ensure they don't fall into extreme poverty or hardship. Welfare isn't about rewarding laziness; it's about making sure people don't fall through the cracks and giving everyone a fair chance contribute to society. A strong society is one where people support each other, not just one where only the fittest survive.

That only works in movies nigga. Irl Equal opportunities in theory don't always translate to equal realities in practice. Many people face barriers, such as poverty, discrimination, or lack of access to quality education, which makes it harder for them to 'make it back' without support.

A civilized society recognizes that while hard work is essential, some need a safety net to ensure they don't fall into extreme poverty or hardship. Welfare isn't about rewarding laziness; it's about making sure people don't fall through the cracks and giving everyone a fair chance contribute to society. A strong society is one where people support each other, not just one where only the fittest survive.
What is the incentive for them to get back if they get paid for doing nothing all day what they lose the payments so you just wasted money on someone

They have parents
not everyone has competent parents, its unfair for those children and will literally drag society down if you don't have a welfare system for children

What is the incentive for them to get back if they get paid for doing nothing all day what they lose the payments so you just wasted money on someone
The incentive is better QoL. I am myself an example. Why tf do you think I grind so hard everyday? It's because I believe my efforts will be rewarded some day. Because I dream of being a millionaire.

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible
not everyone has competent parents, its unfair for those children and will literally drag society down if you don't have a welfare system for children
You can have private institutions that get donations from people that want to help not everything has to be done by the government

The incentive is better QoL. I am myself an example. Why tf do you think I grind so hard everyday? It's because I believe my efforts will be rewarded some day. Because I dream of being a millionaire.
Most people don't have the ambition you or I have just have a look at this forum for example for every person asking how to make money you have 5 asking how to leech of the tax payer be a neet

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Most people don't have the ambition you or I have just have a look at this forum for example for every person asking how to make money you have 5 asking how to leech of the tax payer be a neet
NEET in some countries is pretty excessive tbh so I agree.

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible
NEET in some countries is pretty excessive tbh so I agree.
I know I'm getting side tracked but if it was my way we would live in a libertarian free market society with very low tax's I'm talking single digits

I guess you are pro colonialism and pro slavery too

Who cares if the lowest of the Europeans have nothing they shouldn't exist anyway only the best should survive that is how it is meant to be. If you can't compete then you shouldn't be here and the ethnic deserves your spot over you in the hierarchy
Cool you are just an antiwhite shitskin. I guess the hierarchy doesn't matter if Europeans are "the best" that "should survive".

Retard. You have 1 year left.

Because I actually believe that the best are the ones that should survive and dominate the world. You are just a moralfag that has been brainwashed to love brown people (or maybe you yourself are brown).

there's never been as many europeans as there are today.

Incel theories be like

Incels be like idc about palestine ethnic cleansing but then care about a future they wont be alive for. True aspies