why the way you act with girls matters.

noka

noka

Silver
If world was filled with chads, most successful chads in dating would be chads with most game and personality and others,looks matter the most but personality is also a thing

• +1
Reactions: kingchad88, gigell, Elijah_leo and 1 other person
If personality means personality then it doesn't count for shit, or to a divergent extent. If you mean socially integrated then it counts.

• +1
Reactions: Ghoulish
looks = 99% personality = 1%

Attachments

• IMG_4540.jpeg
    IMG_4540.jpeg
    91 KB · Views: 0
My girl says to me she would leave me if I had worst personality no matter my looks
so does mine lmao. but in reality they will always leave you if they find someone better looking :lul:

• +1
Reactions: PRIEST Sv3rige
so does mine lmao. but in reality they will always leave you if they find someone better looking :lul:
I mog her to oblivion so I don’t worry about that, I’ve seen all her exes and they are all twink sub6, but she is the sweetest person I know, no beautiful Stacy will be enough for me after her

There's better looking people on every corner of the street. Personality does play a role otherwise anybody who isn't Chad tier is cooked

There's better looking people on every corner of the street. Personality does play a role otherwise anybody who isn't Chad tier is cooked
well yeah if ur girl can find someone better looking than you then its over.

I mog her to oblivion so I don’t worry about that, I’ve seen all her exes and they are all twink sub6, but she is the sweetest person I know, no beautiful Stacy will be enough for me after her
saying you mog ur girl is crazy work bro lmaoo

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
Has she smashed them? You got cucked by a twink

saying you mog ur girl is crazy work bro lmaoo
Once I added her to a discord server and both of us had sent out faces there this happened made me laugh, (am not E-dating btw!!)

Attachments

• IMG_3689.png
    IMG_3689.png
    601.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: kingchad88
Its more or less saying you aren't at fault so you dont have to take accountabilty for being girlfriendless and friendless
I literally have a girl and have friends at school. yk u can be blackpilled without being a complete loner.

Once I added her to a discord server and both of us had sent out faces there this happened made me laugh, (am not E-dating btw!!)
lmaooo some of the funniest shit ive seen on here :lul:

Everything matters and most org users don’t know what matters and what not because they don’t have friends or women and don’t participate in society, so they don’t know the world works.

(Every incel who starts arguing with me will be put on ignore instantly)

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noka and Suns9999
Everything matters and most org users don’t know what matters and what not because they don’t have friends or women and don’t participate in society, so they don’t know the world works.

(Every incel who starts arguing with me will be put on ignore instantly)
They just want to be in their bubble 4ever

• +1
Reactions: kingchad88
If world was filled with chads, most successful chads in dating would be chads with most game and personality and others,looks matter the most but personality is also a thing
it actually doesnt , looks = your personality