Why there are barely any stacy on tinder?

AustinCutler

AustinCutler

Diamond
After every 50 left swipe I found a girl that I actually like in tinder (hungary) its so hard to find a really good looking girl on the app overall. Why is it tho ?

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
They are lesbians

i got bad news for you bud....

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deadstock, walrusmaxx, nope and 2 others
After every 50 left swipe I found a girl that I actually like in tinder (hungary) its so hard to find a really good looking girl on the app overall. Why is it tho ?
Bros stacy oly

• JFL
Reactions: guilty, greycel and $ u b H u m a n
Bros stacy oly
nah I wouldnt say stacy only BUT I look good looking girls dont need to be amazing model like its fair enough if they just cute and not some crack whores

Theres tonnes

Hinge has higher quality, but it is ELO based match making, so i hope you are 5-6+, location matters too, I am in Miami and you can find stacies just walking around anywhere, much less on Tinder

Hinge has higher quality, but it is ELO based match making, so i hope you are 5-6+, location matters too, I am in Miami and you can find stacies just walking around anywhere, much less on Tinder
we dont have hinge in hungary my bhai

In places like Miami all the foids fraud big time

In places like Miami all the foids fraud big time
Iv been in the US once its a different world compared to where I live lol. Like literally so different vibes, styles everything compared to eastern europe girls

• Hmm...
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Elo based? What?

Elo based? What?
if you get more likes you will be shown to women that also gets a lot of likes, otherwise you will be shown fat black bitches

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: normie_joe, AustinCutler and shizuku11111
if you get more likes you will be shown to women that also gets a lot of likes, otherwise you will be shown fat black bitches
Oh i see

ohh yea I get what u mean but for men its also easy to get shadow banned if u check it out when you create a fresh account u get bad bitches all the time when u r swiping after I while u see more and more ads about tinder gold etc etc and all of a sudden u barely get any matches why ? coz ur shadow banned if u create a new profile and u still upload ur previous pics but use a different email and phone number to create that acc u will get matches again

• +1
Reactions: Prisms7

Why would Stacy need tinder, she's a Stacy.

She can breathe in a man's direction and get him.

Why would Stacy need tinder, she's a Stacy.

She can breathe in a man's direction and get him.
also super true stacies dont need to use this shitty app