Why they fuck up my tattoo

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

to bemoan what I could not bemoan upon your breast
I mean it was simple bud, how’d you screw it up now I gotta go get part of it covered with something else because of you

You gotta be more communicative with your clients my guy

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: descension, n9wiff, BitchBoy and 3 others
What did you tattoo and where?

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff, LancasteR and IAMNOTANINCEL
What did you tattoo and where?
A birds head on my neck . They added part of the picture I sent that wasn’t supposed to be part of the tattoo. Now it looks like shit, I’m gonna have to cover it up with some other design now…not the full thing but the part they added in. Luckily it’s at the side so it’s easy to cover with flames or any other black design

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, NumbThePain and n9wiff
Imagine being so incel that even ink won’t stay on you. It’s over, nigger

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, IAMNOTANINCEL, n9wiff and 2 others
Imagine being so incel that even ink won’t stay on you. It’s over, nigger
Nah what you mean faggot it is stuck on me that’s why I gotta get it covered tf u on lil guy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and BitchBoy
Nah what you mean faggot it is stuck on me that’s why I gotta get it covered tf u on lil guy
What will you cover it with, little cuck? Probably a black ass panther is the only thing to hide that shit ugly cumstain on your twiggy neck, fag

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Vermilioncore and IAMNOTANINCEL
A birds head on my neck . They added part of the picture I sent that wasn’t supposed to be part of the tattoo. Now it looks like shit, I’m gonna have to cover it up with some other design now…not the full thing but the part they added in. Luckily it’s at the side so it’s easy to cover with flames or any other black design
Mirin low inhib. I fucked up my tattoo too, by misplacing the sketch a couple inches. Even tattoos aren't our luck, and it should be easy

• JFL
Reactions: BitchBoy and Vermilioncore
I'm thinking of removing my tattoo by laser and do the same again on the same spot. Brutal, it's a pretty big one where I had to sit 6 hours for with all the tattoo fever

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: BitchBoy and Vermilioncore
What will you cover it with, little cuck? Probably a black ass panther is the only thing to hide that shit ugly cumstain on your twiggy neck, fag
Nah im gonna tattoo your mother gaped shithole on my neck so they know that shit loose asl

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and BitchBoy
Nah im gonna tattoo your mother gaped shithole on my neck so they know that shit loose asl
Probably could only ascend your gay ass anime tattos

I'm thinking of removing my tattoo by laser and do the same again on the same spot. Brutal, it's a pretty big one where I had to sit 6 hours for with all the tattoo fever
Nah but what did you get tatted 🤔

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain
  • JFL
Reactions: NumbThePain and BitchBoy
It’s not that easy

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
what and where did u get ttattooed

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain