Filippo

Filippo

Banned

Attachments

• facial8.jpg
    facial8.jpg
    169.5 KB · Views: 0
My personal opinion: AFTER IS BETTER.

He just traded "gaunt face" for "youthful face with less definition". And it was WORTH IT.

Overall, he looks a lot younger, and a lot more attractive on the right. HOLLOW CHEEKS ARE AUTISM.

But the main effect was achieved with the submalar cheek implants of course.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, T50 Mogger, 5.5psl and 1 other person
I think he looks better. No antegonial notch, gonial angle changed, he apparently got a infra implant too or some other eye surgery. Looks better and more symmetrical.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and Artemis
I think he looks better. No antegonial notch, gonial angle changed, he apparently got a infra implant too or some other eye surgery. Looks better and more symmetrical.
You are right.

He got infras, cheekbone prominence, and submaral implants. Also paranasal implants. All separate pieces.

You are right.

He got infras, cheekbone prominence, and submaral implants. Also paranasal implants. All separate pieces.
hope @RealSurgerymax won't kill me during my surgery with him. I wanna have the same shit as this dude has lol.

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis
This dude had ALL STANDARD implants, nothing custom.
yeah, standard implants aren't bad anyway, custom ones sure are better but nobody can predict how the soft tissue will look like anyways, so a standard implant could mog a custom one in very lucky cases

This is a famous Dr Yaremchuk case.

Obviously different patients and different doctors have different visions of what is ideal.

But I completely agree his jaw is aesthetically ruined with a mandibular body implant.

IMG 7860

This is why I have almost never designed a wraparound jaw implant, but 3 separate implants: 2 jaw angles and 1 chin.

hope @RealSurgerymax won't kill me during my surgery with him. I wanna have the same shit as this dude has lol.
Don’t worry

• Love it
Reactions: reptiles