• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Lev Peshkov and 7 others
I dont know. XD

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Danish_Retard and GarixTheChad
9699.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 9699
Because our generation is to intelligent, we have too much access to knowledge. Sometimes, being blue pilled is better than knowing how fucked up everything is. Imagine being born 50 years ago, having a nice wife, a house, kids and being oblivious to the shit we as a collective generation have to go through. I dont accept this status quo not more. I hate western society, I hate our government and I hate modern life. I hope a fucking nuclear war breaks out and ends this finally and we can go back to the forrest and hunt some animals.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, Vvvvxxxx, GarixTheChad and 4 others
Because our generation is to intelligent, we have too much access to knowledge. Sometimes, being blue pilled is better than knowing how fucked up everything is. Imagine being born 50 years ago, having a nice wife, a house, kids and being oblivious to the shit we as a collective generation have to go through. I dont accept this status quo not more. I hate western society, I hate our government and I hate modern life. I hope a fucking nuclear war breaks out and ends this finally and we can go back to the forrest and hunt some animals.
dn

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 110
You’re a chad, are skinny and tall and yet you moan

Cuz if there is no competition. There would be nothing to strive for. You wouldnt even EXIST. If you have rather that, then fair play

Why am I manlet

be happy the world is gonna end soon