Why time travel would be impossible

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

Leader of the LASACKRO gang, outlaw in the west 🔫🤠
I’m sure there’s many other reasons but the earth and the whole galaxy are always travelling at immense speed

We are moving like in a car

If u did have a Time Machine to travel back in time assuming you’d stay in the same location you are when u travelled in the future or past youd just end up in the middle of space light years away from earth

Unless you could map up the coordinates which to my knawledge is impossible considering nobody even knows the size of the universe

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003, Tabula Rasa, Jamaldickjavontus and 3 others
Thank god I’m too low iq for these thoughts :p

• JFL
Reactions: Bars, itzyaboyJJ and Iasacrko
I’m sure there’s many other reasons but the earth and the whole galaxy are always travelling at immense speed

If u did have a Time Machine to travel back in time assuming you’d stay in the same location you are when u travelled in the future or past youd just end up in the middle of space light years away from earth
Come one, don't you think a time machine would also adjust the location, so you will also travel through space, not only time....?

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko and liberiangrimreaper

I hate you. But you a good user.

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
Come one, don't you think a time machine would also adjust the location, so you will also travel through space, not only time....?
You’d need to map out the exact coordinates of space we don’t even know the size of space idk if that’s possible

Think about it the place u are rn in the present earth was far away from 1h ago

Even if u travel 1h into the past youd need to input the exact coordinates of where the earth would be and who would know the coordinates of space

Time isn’t only happening on earth you’d be travelling to the past of the universe

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
Time travel is only possible with God.

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
You’d need to map out the exact coordinates of space we don’t even know the size of space idk if that’s possible
Well, we are all somehow still in the same space and we didn't end up in another region of the universe, it's almost like something make us attracted to the earth, so we don't drift away in space as times goes by.
Even if u travel 1h into the past youd need to input the exact coordinates of where the earth would be and who would know the coordinates of space
Just look where the earth was one hour ago and everything will be fine.

Time travel is only possible with God.
From a technical point of view in the bible it only mentions god creating earth, a sun and a moon

So maybe even he doesn’t know about all the other shit

We’d need someone who could coordinate the universe and give us numbers to travel to or it’s useless

the only way to travel in time is through a black hole, where time and space are reversed

• Woah
From a technical point of view in the bible it only mentions god creating earth, a sun and a moon

So maybe even he doesn’t know about all the other shit

We’d need someone who could coordinate the universe and give us numbers to travel to or it’s useless
He’s all knowing so that wouldn’t make sense him for him not to know the cordinates of something he himself created

• Woah
Well, we are all somehow still in the same space and we didn't end up in another region of the universe, it's almost like something make us attracted to the earth, so we don't drift away in space as times goes by.

Just look where the earth was one hour ago and everything will be fine.
Nigga that’s gravity

It’s the same logic of when ur inside a car we move with the car

Even tho ur sitting rn the earth is moving very very fast through the universe so is the whole galaxy

Who tf can even begin to input where you’d show up without having a map of the whole cosmos

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
He’s all knowing so that wouldn’t make sense him for him not to know the cordinates of something he himself created
I do gotta say tho he does have several instances of testing people for someone who’s all knowing :feelswhat:

But it’s just a theory

Someone who’s our creator and so powerful could say anything and we’d have to believe it :feelskek:

Time travel isn't possible because we've never seen anyone travel back in time and tell the people of the past anything

• +1
Time travel isn't possible because we've never seen anyone travel back in time and tell the people of the past anything
That too

I think Stephan hawking also planned a party and he only sent out the invites after said party so only time travellers could know

And nobody showed up

But even if it was possible you’d travel through universe time and 20 minutes ago the earth was far far away from where it is now

If u travel to when I made this thread you’d end up stuck in the middle of space

• Hmm...
Reactions: LevantinePsycho
Maybe it exists and this era wasnt important enough to travel back too :feelshah:

all jokes aside its not probable, aliens make more sense to me than this

Maybe it exists and this era wasnt important enough to travel back too :feelshah:

all jokes aside its not probable, aliens make more sense to me than this
Aliens might also exist but to me what makes even more sense is something even Ellon musk is convinced by

Everything might just be a simulation and we are all one huge study

If u take probability into account knowing it’s possible to do it and have simulations running in simulations we are more likely to be in one than the first one

Science should be able to calculate the exact location u want to go though. Just needs some smart jews

Science should be able to calculate the exact location u want to go though. Just needs some smart jews
As far as Ik that’s impossible since to estimate coordinates here on earth we needed to map out the planet

How can u map out a seemingly infinite universe we don’t even know 1% of

Time is relative to space so you'd still end up on earth I think

• Hmm...
Nigga that’s gravity

It’s the same logic of when ur inside a car we move with the car

Even tho ur sitting rn the earth is moving very very fast through the universe so is the whole galaxy

Who tf can even begin to input where you’d show up without having a map of the whole cosmos
Well, the time machine can also be like a car, tied through gravity to the Earth, and "traveling" through time, not simply teleporting from one point to another.

Time is relative to space so you'd still end up on earth I think
No you’d just time travel in space and end up in the exact location u are but in the past and that would be where earth still wasn’t

No you’d just time travel in space and end up in the exact location u are but in the past and that would be where earth still wasn’t
I don't think that's how it works. Maybe in theory, but practically it doesn't though it's virtually impossible with our current technology

As far as Ik that’s impossible since to estimate coordinates here on earth we needed to map out the planet

How can u map out a seemingly infinite universe we don’t even know 1% of
By using relative points that u know of, like the current one. then go from there. Like u can build an elevator without knowing the map of the whole world

But i don't believe in space anyway so it's whatever

I don't think that's how it works. Maybe in theory, but practically it doesn't though it's virtually impossible with our current technology
U don’t know what ur on about

U don’t know what ur on about
Well maybe you didn't explain it very well. I assume you're familiar with Einstein's work on relativity and time travel? You can actually travel to the future by traveling at 99.999% (very close to) the speed of light.

• Woah
Time travel is impossible for much simpler reason than that: heat only flows in one direction, hot to cold.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Gonthar and Iasacrko