Why Tinder and OLD may be so brutal (looking at the bigger picture)

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
Normally when we look at OLD we think black or white i.e. chad or death etc… and just assume that women are chad only. I’m not saying this is incorrect, but when you walk down the street and see normies with HTB’s etc… it’s clear that isn’t a law. While quick to scream betabux, if two 19 year old students are together, both probs broke as student, then that cannot be the case.

The point is, when we think of women and OLD we need to see the bigger picture and it isn’t discussed a lot here. The average, white college or uni girl doesn’t need OLD to succeed in dating. Going to Uni, she will have orbiters constantly messaging her on snapchat, or chatting to her IRL. She will have guys from friends of friends hitting on her. She will have guys off Instagram following and messaging her. If she’s a student or below 24 she probably goes out a lot with friends, and if she is a student probably at least twice a week. There she will be hit on constantly etc…

So, why would she need tinder or bumble or anything like that? You guessed it… Think from her perspective, she has constant normies or HTN’s hitting on her IRL all the time, so why on earth would she potentially meet and fuck a stranger unless he was exceptionally good-looking?

This is why if you’re a sub chadlite, the chances of you getting anything remotely like your looks match is nil on OLD, but that isn’t to say IRL you cannot. Although tbf, you could flip it on its head that argument and say you cannot IRL as she knows she can go on tinder and is a swipe away from matching with someone who mogs you. Still, meeting someone through friends etc, is much easier than being a literal face among hundreds of moggers.

NT is true to a certain extent but on OLD, it doesn’t matter, as she isn’t there for that.

Tbh, it kind of makes sense why OLD is so brutal when you think of it like this and it also explains why you see normies with looksmatch.

Thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and nobodyspecial369
what does OLD mean in this contexg

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
That’s why most girls in Canada date short skinny fat curries or Filipinos bcz 90% college students are them @Piratecel

• JFL
Reactions: Piratecel
HTB on OLD = stacy from real life approaching?

You legit have to approach irl in 2023

brutal it's over for small towncels. girls just stay locked inside home here because there's nothing to do

real life gives a massive adv because they actually know you and you can establish some comfort/safety.

Irl they can also pick up on your vibes and aura that is impossible just through a screen. As OP said, you’re just a face on OLD, and plus you’re so disposable, competing against so many other guys, that it’s almost as if you are competing against a turbo chad. there is no way you can win that game

irl though, you are not constantly competing against 100 other guys. And she is more likely to give you a chance since she might see you again, and it’s easier to ghost a stranger from OLD.

I have some chances with girls irl who i honestly never would have chances with in OLD.

You gotta just be bold and cold approach. what’s there to lose, if you aren’t gonna see this person again

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
I’m convinced approaching irl only works in the US- in the UK you have a way better chance online

I had a date with a legit stacylite from hinge last month and I’ve got nothing irl my entire life