Why Tinder Is A Bad Way To Measure Result

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
To tingle her vingle a guy has to be much hotter than a woman for a guy to tingle his dongle.

This means that women aren't as thirsty as men (basic biology) and women don't need to. It's natural. It's pretty logical too from evolutionary perspective and it gives uglier guys a chance to stand out from the rest of lazy men playing video games and whining on incel forums by going to fucking gym, getting jacked and become greek gods, even though they can still appear having ugly face.. but those muscles, man, no matter what women say, they love touching them. It's masculine. Ignore what women say. Watch what they do.

Sure muscles are not enough. Don't get false idea. It's just first step into transforming yourself into desirable man.

So it's possible to flip the script. Provided you don't use tinder as your sole experiment. On tinder it's easier to overlook nice body. So tinder experiments prove shit. They are incomplete. They give only 1/3 of a picture. Women prefer nice face over ugly face. Who would have thought?

But with muscles, charming personality, assertiveness, confidence, green paper and game one can snap almost any woman. In real life.

This is the truth. Easier said than done but it gives a lot of room for nuance. And incels hate this. OP gonna hate and disagree with me because it's easier to cry and whine that world is unfair. Women aren't doing it (picking most attractive males on tinder) on purpose. At least not 100 percent. They can't change the game like that. They see beauty, they choose beauty. In real life when you approach girls, suddenly their value system changes (as it seems). They start to value more intangible things compared to what's offered on tinder. And that's where and ugly guy can cash in with his greek body, confidence and taking no shit from no hoe. That's ultimately attractive to women.

There is no bar. It's artificial. If you want failure keep using tinder for your experiments. If you want success, approach it from different angle. But it requires hard work on yourself. Lazy men stay lazy.

• +1
Reactions: Rochefort6, Rift, EthnicelAscension and 1 other person
Body helps a lot especially if you have a good height and frame. Tinder is for legit chads and chadlites so yeah it's true it's not indicative of progression. Why would they settle for a 5 psl with a good body when a legit chad is a swipe away ? So yeah irl is what matters for sub6 men.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: HighIQcel, EthnicelAscension, LordNorwood and 1 other person
What if stacies swipe right on you but don't reply or show interest in meeting up?

What if stacies swipe right on you but don't reply or show interest in meeting up?
It means you're not chad and she's using sub6 males for validation. I've said it countless times if youkre not chad don't use tinder.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3593
Body helps a lot especially if you have a good height and frame. Tinder is for legit chads and chadlites so yeah it's true it's not indicative of progression. Why would they settle for a 5 psl with a good body when a legit chad is a swipe away ? So yeah irl is what matters for sub6 men.

This thought process is so retarded and seem to be so common. The 3-4 PSL rated women on Tinder at best gets normies. I have seen the type of guys female friends meet up with, and literally non of them are chadlites or chad lol. Chadlites and chads can easily get PSL 5.5-6 for just a quick fuck, so why would they go for a PSL 3 chick?

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, EthnicelAscension and FatmanO
This thought process is so retarded and seem to be so common. The 3-4 PSL rated women on Tinder at best gets normies. I have seen the type of guys female friends meet up with, and literally non of them are chadlites or chad lol. Chadlites and chads can easily get PSL 5.5-6 for just a quick fuck, so why would they go for a PSL 3 chick?
Yeah but who wants beckies lol ? I am talking about scoring high tier beckies and stacylites.

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
Yeah but who wants beckies lol ? I am talking about scoring high tier beckies and stacylites.
Then you are volcel. Imagine crying about not getting women when you can, because you want to get high-tier. Then you deserve to be an emo bitch about it

• Hmm...
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
Then you are volcel. Imagine crying about not getting women when you can, because you want to get high-tier. Then you deserve to be an emo bitch about it
Never 'cried' about it. I am bettering my self to get what i want.

I get stacies matched twice before, thy just looking for validatoon
This is not an incel forum. Nobody here should have term ending with a cel. Its a forum for looksmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: tryingtofindsolution, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 3593
I get stacies matched twice before, thy just looking for validatoon

This is not an incel forum. Nobody here should have term ending with a cel. Its a forum for looksmaxxing.

Fucking lol if you dont think the majority of users on here are incels. Seen tons of posts from people who havent even gotten a kiss yet lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: middayshowers and hebbewem
Didn't read a single word, but the title is correct

Read the first paragraph and immediately spotted the cope

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
Fucking lol if you dont think the majority of users on here are incels. Seen tons of posts from people who havent even gotten a kiss yet lmao
Thats their problem. They are most likely shy people looking to improve themselves.

Dont give them the term incel just cause you feel like it.

• +1
Reactions: tryingtofindsolution
Thats their problem. They are most likely shy people looking to improve themselves.

Dont give them the term incel just cause you feel like it.

What do you mean? Virgin = incel I dont make the rules lol

i've gotten matches from high tier beckies and even a few staceylites. nothing ever materialized from any of them. does it mean anything that they matched with me in the first place and didnt have a venmo or ig link in their bio? i dont know. i take it that im at least somewhat decent looking to at least get a LTR with my looks match and i move on since they swiped on me to begin with.

i've gotten matches from high tier beckies and even a few staceylites. nothing ever materialized from any of them. does it mean anything that they matched with me in the first place and didnt have a venmo or ig link in their bio? i dont know. i take it that im at least somewhat decent looking to at least get a LTR with my looks match and i move on since they swiped on me to begin with.
Tinder won't ever get you a good LTR....Thats like fishing for a fish to eat next to a topic nuclear power plant.

i would be too terrified to use tinder.

i already know what the result would be (nonstop rejection)

im too high inhib to use tinder :feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back