Why Tinder is the most competitive place on the internet

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
Lets say you are an above average looking guy.
Give me one reason why a girl should meet you instead of the other 50 gl guys out of her 500 matches???
For a girl you are easier to replace than a pair of socks.
You will have to fight and talk like your life depends on it, just to be lucky and maybe get a dinner date.
Only if you belong to the top 5% of men, you will get desired and have the giga privilege to approach a gil in a sexual way.

The law on Tinder is: You can date girls 3 points below your smv scale. But thats only teue for guys from 6-10/10. Below you can get absolutely nothing.

A small elite group of guys are getting sexual adventures and fucking massive amounts of girls, while the average/gl guys have to date and play the ltr game. The below average guys are not even competing.

• +1
Reactions: silencio, murdah, NumbThePain and 2 others
its lil bit annyoing that I almost mogs all my matches. So they clearly have very high standard.

Last edited:
dating apps are pretty dead, its just proof that u get like zero matches while looking average, something is wrong, right?

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
Yeah Its honestly so weird when I get matches from girls when they can even get better than me.
A match means absolutely nothing. Its not even 1% of the road to success (sex).
What matters is how invested she is in a conversation with you. Answering with "yes" or "no" = its over.
If she is not chasing you and calling you hot, better not lose time.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, NumbThePain, _MVP_ and 1 other person
dating apps are pretty dead, its just proof that u get like zero matches while looking average, something is wrong, right?
but if you are not getting girls online, you wont get any offline. If every girl has access to hot guys on tinder, why should she fuck with a random average joe from the club?
Going out is even more fucked than online dating.

• Hmm...
Reactions: _MVP_
A match means absolutely nothing. Its not even 1% of the road to success (sex).
What matters is how invested she is in a conversation with you. Answering with "yes" or "no" = its over.
If she is not chasing you and calling you hot, better not lose time.
yes

but if you are not getting girls online, you wont get any offline. If every girl has access to hot guys on tinder, why should she fuck with a random average joe from the club?
Going out is even more fucked than online dating.
no

Lets say you are an above average looking guy.
Give me one reason why a girl should meet you instead of the other 50 gl guys out of her 500 matches???
For a girl you are easier to replace than a pair of socks.
HTN is more than enough to get matches and first replies. Already ran few HTNs. They got first messages and foids were asking to meet up asap.

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
its lil bit annyoing that I almost mogs all my matches. So they clearly have very high standard.
getting a tinder match is like ur boss promising u a pay raise at the end of the year, u might get it but it usually never happens

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_
HTN is more than enough to get matches and first replies. Already ran few HTNs. They got first messages and foids were asking to meet up asap.
Can you run me jfl

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
what percentage of men are "htn" or above ?

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and St.TikTokcel
like this . u know what the funny part is ? there arent many girls on tinder and a 4/10 has a high chance to match with a 9.5/10 guy u know what I mean. Plus girls on tinder are like basic white girls there arent many nichemaxxed girls out there in dating apps or emo girls, alt girls etc etc