Why trump is so popular among poor cunts?

vaseqmoherad

vaseqmoherad

Kraken
Us has brutal capitalism which allows the rich to accumulate huge wealth in a certain period of time, leaving little wealth for the poor to take over the same time period.

trump is a billionaire he stomps those poor subhumans who worship him just by being a billionaire.

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag, thereallegend, Whatever and 1 other person
His "personality" matters in this case, unironically

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, Whatever and heightmaxxing
He's a populist

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag
because increasing taxes doesn't affect the rich, the democrats know this and take advantage of it. the only people who don't know are democrat voting middle class retards who want more government programs and more taxes

• +1
Reactions: AutisticGymcel
Because it’s an almost religious personality cult where he’s some savior figure that will supposedly right a lot of the wrongs in their lives. I’ve watched this process happen in slow motion as my mom has become a MAGA boomer over the past 2 years, and it’s exactly correlated to things that are shitty about her life and also the worst parts of her personality.

It wouldn’t be much better if she was some super liberal. American politics are just an outlet for insanity. The problem with her and her generation is psychological, it just manifests itself as their political and religious views, one way or another.

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR and vaseqmoherad
Us has brutal capitalism which allows the rich to accumulate huge wealth in a certain period of time, leaving little wealth for the poor to take over the same time period.

trump is a billionaire he stomps those poor subhumans who worship him just by being a billionaire.
Trump said hes going communist if he wins 2024

People will stay poor regardless of who wins. Trump or Kamala, it doesn't matter.
People just prefer being poor surrounded by normally adjusted individuals instead of being poor surrounded by mentally deranged faggots and trannies.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxed and try2beme
i dont get how people dont realise he doesnt care about only thing he cares is pumping his ego imagine how he view those people chanting his name

• +1
Reactions: vaseqmoherad and Whatever
i dont get how people dont realise he doesnt care about only thing he cares is pumping his ego imagine how he view those people chanting his name
as i said they are those ants that he stomps by collecting all that money.

People will stay poor regardless of who wins. Trump or Kamala, it doesn't matter.
People just prefer being poor surrounded by normally adjusted individuals instead of being poor surrounded by mentally deranged faggots and trannies.
you know people who promote fags and trannies are the one funding both parties?

because he mogged biden

because he mogged biden
does winning a debate against a mentally crippled man who can barely talk worth anything?

also most of the stuff he said was lies.

Last edited: