Why Trump WILL Lose.

L

Lebgfinal

User
Here is why I think that.
Trump has chosen J.D Autistic Vance as Vice President.
J.D vance is the autistic Incel stereotype and can't hold normal conversations.
For the American people, this is not really appealing and damaging to Trump campaign.

He spoke agaisn't trump, got paid to endorse him.
"He called Donald Trump 'America's Hitler', now all of a sudden, he's claiming that he's the best president in his lifetime?"

Indian Prayers at the RNC convention?
Do I need to explain this one? You think the racist whites are gonna vote for a guy that opnely support indians beliefs? This is not conservative.

He claims we need "more foreigners" because of "AI" (which makes no sense btw, you don't need imported mexicans or indians for that shit the fuck).
But he will prevent "illegal" ones. Yea retard good luck doing that shit if you dont prevent immigration entirely, because apparently a murderer can't have papers lol.
This is also gonna scare off lot of potential voters because as we can see with the UK riots, the people don't want more immigrants.

Trump is a convincted felon of multiple crimes. He visited Epstein island and probably a pedophile. As much as you can hate Biden, there is much more evidence to point towards Trump being the pedo and not Biden.
This is just surface shit, but that is very bad look for Trump.

And obviously the number one HIT in his campaign is that Biden is no longer running. Trump loved to pin Biden to the ground by calling him a senile old man. Now it's a indian women running, and making fun agaisn't women is probably much more controversial to women than a old man. Like what can he do, call kamala harris a dishwasher streetshitter?

I really don't believe he can win unless he has a change in campaign. It's doing poorly currently.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: iabsolvejordan, borntosuffer, Eriot Lodger and 3 others
For the American people, this is not really appealing and damaging to Trump campaign.

"He called Donald Trump 'America's Hitler', now all of a sudden, he's claiming that he's the best president in his lifetime?"

Do I need to explain this one? You think the racist whites are gonna vote for a guy that opnely support indians beliefs? This is not conservative.

He claims we need "more foreigners" because of "AI" (which makes no sense btw, you don't need imported mexicans or indians for that shit the fuck).
But he will prevent "illegal" ones. Yea retard good luck doing that shit if you dont prevent immigration entirely, because apparently a murderer can't have papers lol.
This is also gonna scare off lot of potential voters because as we can see with the UK riots, the people don't want more immigrants.

I really don't believe he can win unless he has a change in campaign. It's doing poorly currently.

That was painful to watch him inside that doughnut shop.

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan

Im not voting for a street shitter tho

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: borntosuffer and Lefty Rankin
If trump win that awkward guy is gonna be representing the united states
I know, but I still want Trump to win. He'll just be following Trump around like a puppy dog. Trump will of course take center stage.

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan and WanderingBurro
Im not voting for a street shitter tho
If she win, it's gonna say a lot. That now americans prefer voting for a INDIAN WOMEN lol

• JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro and CopiumX
It's over for America

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan, saint and CopiumX
  • +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goobermaxxing17, WanderingBurro and Eriot Lodger
He lost last time because of a) mass mail in voting. So without that, that's a huge swing back in his favour. His voters actually go out and vote.

and b) he had a decrease in young white male voters for obvious reasons. His jews know they're not going to be able to recoup much of that loss no matter what they try to lie and say, and they'd rather not have to if they can avoid it, so better to try and focus on countering the dems advantage of increase of non-white voters and steal some of them.

As much of a bad rep immigration in general has, legal migration would still make for a much better landscape than what's currently being dealt with. Most legal migrant groups fair rather will thanks to actually being vetted as opposed to swarms of illegal migrants with what's pretty much zero vetting process.

Txdnyihsukla1

Good luck trying to illegally migrate from across the ocean. It's illegal Hispanic migration and African Americans whom were haphhazardly brought into the US that bring most of the problems.

If I recall correctly Indians and Chinese migrants in the UK also fair rather well compared to the illegal swarms of Pakis, Nigerians, and Arabs that don't seem to bring any benefit to the country and are usually the reasons for most of migrant problems you currently see going on there.

In short, I know people would rather see zero migration. But Trump being a supporter of solely legal migration doesn't deter me from supporting him and I'd take him over Poojeeta Harris anyday. I think anyone who feels strongly about immigration would at least take him over Harris as well. (where else will their votes go to JFL)

• +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid

Trump is a convincted felon of multiple crimes. He visited Epstein island and probably a pedophile. As much as you can hate Biden, there is much more evidence to point towards Trump being the pedo and not Biden.
View attachment 3116738

And obviously the number one HIT in his campaign is that Biden is no longer running. Trump loved to pin Biden to the ground by calling him a senile old man. Now it's a indian women running, and making fun agaisn't women is probably much more controversial to women than a old man. Like what can he do, call kamala harris a dishwasher streetshitter?

"muh no proof of biden being a pedo" jfl

Last edited: