Why turkish people hate their own race?

N

negativetiltedheart

Kraken
When I see some turkish series in arabic channel. The main actor always looks like non turkish person. OR some mixed person dude. How they can hate their own race that much? If u have light skin, lighter hair and eyes combined.. You will have bigger chance to have actor job even if u look subhuman. They are trying to paint picture that Turkish people are like euros lol.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shade91, iloveboobs and normie_joe
When I see some turkish series in arabic channel. The main actor always looks like non turkish person. OR some mixed person dude. How they can hate their own race that much. If u have light skin, lighter hair and eyes combined.. You will have bigger chance to have actor job even if u look subhuman. They are trying to paint picture that Turkish people are like euros lol.
Indian hates their race more

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shade91, iloveboobs and normie_joe
When I see some turkish series in arabic channel. The main actor always looks like non turkish person. OR some mixed person dude. How they can hate their own race that much? If u have light skin, lighter hair and eyes combined.. You will have bigger chance to have actor job even if u look subhuman. They are trying to paint picture that Turkish people are like euros lol.
average ethnic Bosnian lead actor

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs and negativetiltedheart
Indian hates their race more

Indians cast Indians for their films albeit the actors being lighter.

Meanwhile gooks

Downloadfile93
Downloadfile92

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs
ei jaksa enää kiinnostua tällasestä