Why u cant trust indians

D

Deleted member 9801

We had 15 minutes uni presentation, 7 group members so like a bit over 2 minutes max for each…but some curry in the group talked for 10 minutes and left no time for others:ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 7580, Chadeep and 9 others
Good. Fuck you.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, EverythingMattersCel, Chadeep and 4 others
silence curry
Keep crying for rameriez looking bad boys.
FEBE38AA 5F12 4CD4 A0A8 07BC26EB253D

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 9801
Nice squinting, legit looks like you’re taking a shit in the ocean
so what happened with the uni presentation? You all went home afterwards? Why didn't they stop the curry?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Also..the curry had the thickest accent “hello frendz, doday Im goeen do dalk about” tier

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar, the BULL and Danish_Retard
so what happened with the uni presentation? You all went home afterwards? Why didn't they stop the curry?
Was online and we couldnt stop him cause his part was first in the slides:lul: prof was just like “okay guys just wrap it up in a minute pls running out of time”

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Was online and we couldnt stop him cause his part was first in the slides:lul: prof was just like “okay guys just wrap it up in a minute pls running out of time”
What a weak cuck. You could pull anything with that prof of watch.

• So Sad
ruthlessly STEMmogged by curries ✊

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 15827, Chadeep and 2 others
What's crazy is it was just @RabidRosaries trying to convince the class why he doesn't actually have nct

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 14774, Chadeep and 5 others
What a weak cuck. You could pull anything with that prof of watch.
Prof was also curry so he had bias towards curry student:lul::lul:

• JFL
  • So Sad
We had 15 minutes uni presentation, 7 group members so like a bit over 2 minutes max for each…but some curry in the group talked for 10 minutes and left no time for others:ogre:
JFL THEY DID THIS IN MY UNI AS WELL. Presentation was only 7 mins long and all the curries including their women decided to talk for 10+ mins some going into 15 mins

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9801
JFL THEY DID THIS IN MY UNI AS WELL. Presentation was only 7 mins long and all the curries including their women decided to talk for 10+ mins some going into 15 mins
They ramble too much man. This curry was like “hello my name is Pajeet, studying STEM and I’m going to present this topic today”…bruh you don’t say shit like this when you’re allowed 2 mins to cover 6 slides per person, you just go straight in the technical explanations:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, the BULL and PrinceLuenLeoncur
They ramble too much man. This curry was like “hello my name is Pajeet, studying STEM and I’m going to present this topic today”…bruh you don’t say shit like this when you’re allowed 2 mins to cover 6 slides per person, you just go straight in the technical explanations:lul:
Yep I’m also doing STEM 😂 and the Pajeets were all FOB “hello my name is Vashnivaiptstti Ahumdrupagupta and today I’ll speak as to why stemcelling is the best thing Eva” and chat shit for 15 mins :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn: caused the class to take 3 lessons to finish the presentations due to this my clsssnis half curry

Good news is they get brutally scrutinised in marking criteria for that shit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 9801 and Deleted member 16369
average curry's iq is 20 points lower than europeans. brutal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14774 and Deleted member 9801
Tbh I know some high IQ curries in Stem but also some dimwits jfl

Fake. Curries are actually smarter than eveybody on earth brahmin chads have IQ of 120 :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: Europeans are not real Aryans either the Indians are the true aryans and blond white people like Pakistanis

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer, Deleted member 15827 and the BULL
Fake. Curries are actually smarter than eveybody on earth brahmin chads have IQ of 120 :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: Europeans are not real Aryans either the Indians are the true aryans and blond white people like Pakistanis
I acc had 2 curries in this group, other one was a high IQ cunning bastard, I tried to add my name to a section in report contribution cause I did a little paraphrasing of his work..but when he saw that he removed it just before the presentation:feelshah::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, PrinceLuenLeoncur and the BULL
I acc had 2 curries in this group, other one was a high IQ cunning bastard, I tried to add my name to a section in report contribution cause I did a little paraphrasing of his work..but when he saw that he removed it just before the presentation:feelshah::lul:
dark triad overlords

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9801
Is he short and ugly?
The curry student or prof? Prof yes, hindu student no. HTN in asia probs but just normie in West

• Woah
The curry student or prof? Prof yes, hindu student no. HTN in asia probs but just normie in West
Do you mog them?

• So Sad
Damn did that effect your grade? That would have caused an uproar with me I’m a dark beast the curry would fear for his life against me and wouldn’t dare do that

Damn did that effect your grade? That would have caused an uproar with me I’m a dark beast the curry would fear for his life against me and wouldn’t dare do that
It was only a short conclusion so didn’t care enough to pull him up after presentation, and nope doesn’t affect grade already did my part just wanted to have extra contribution
This curry is an anorexic nerd so I allowed him..no point picking on the disabled:feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
I've seen curries do this shit at uni and at work, but it's always the dumb as fuck ones from some fob village who.did some Mickey mouse degree and in reality are barely literate.

top tier curries are no different to.top tier anything else

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 9801
I've seen curries do this shit at uni and at work, but it's always the dumb as fuck ones from some fob village who.did some Mickey mouse degree and in reality are barely literate.

top tier curries are no different to.top tier anything else
True, I know high IQ curries also. Ironically this guy is pretty high IQ academically but this was low IQ move he pulled 100%

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
True, I know high IQ curries also. Ironically this guy is pretty high IQ academically but this was low IQ move he pulled 100%
Wat u study

must be STEM.

in a country of 1.5bn, currycels really gotta fight for a voice.
and most cant do shit except talk anyway

Also..the curry had the thickest accent “hello frendz, doday Im goeen do dalk about” tier
He should act more NT and be like: "Yo, yo!!! From the slums of Mumbai, your homeboy Pajeet is here!!!!! Are you ready to hear my presentation? I can't hear you!!! I said are you ready to hear my mother-fucking presentation!!!!!??? Can I get an "Yeaaaaaah"!!!!?"