why u need to get Lobotomy surgery in order to talk to Woman and be low inhib

Mediterranean

Mediterranean

The Beast of Bengaluru
Hello Bhais if you not know what the lobotomy is lobotomy is the procedure where Many part of brain is get removed with a ice pick that go inside your eye. After i doing this i have 0 inhibition and Talk to many girls on the street and have ask Many girl in date and they ssay yes to me. Yes it is real.

This is bcose most of us is alreddy attractive but we not got confidence to talk to womans. This is why we is incel. Gettinng libotomy make u more confident like a Chad. in factually u will got More confidance than Chad. This is because lobotomy Remove part of brain that make you fear and have the inhib. I see wiman on street and I look at her Breast bcuz I not care Anumore bc i do not have inhib. Sometime i pinch a womans Ass Cheek in public bc i am low inhib type of alpha man male.

i go to dr. Chakraborty in puducherry india for This.procedure and they perform at very low cost bc it very Much easy Non invasive procesure. Finally women had the sex with me this way. i also do not lionger feel The sad and The Bad thoights and i talk more slow and alpha like

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Deleted member 16369 and pardocel
Wish there was an actual surgery for Amygdala resection with no adverse affects.