Why uglier people are less brainwashed & obedient and end in prison

D

Deleted member 31457

Worship Nature
On average, the more attractive you are the more intelligent you are. On the downside it is easier for good-looking people to be brainwashed.

Ugly men are so abused and ostrasized by the slave-system their entire lives that they have no choice but to resort ro their animalistic aka natural aka real side and are therefore immune to any government brainwashing.

If you are ugly the teachers won't give you as much attention at school so it's no wonder they end up getting worser grades on average.

Wait let me reword that so it makes sense

If you are ugly the government tools won't brainwash you as much at government-brainwashing-camp so it's no wonder they end up being less obedient slaves to the system.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 19994, Deleted member 21735 and 2 others
I disagree.

I want someone to reply :(

@JudgeandJury @Nad @ChicoChicowski @Lone Wolf @incel194012940

einstein is chad

bro teachers are all garbage at teaching. looks isn't the only factor that decides whether someone can be "brainwashed", personality is one too. Some people can genuinely benefit from school because their brains are very intune with teachers and other authorities, others though atuomatically dismiss what teachers say and therefore learn less. I've known lots of htns and chadlites who talked in class 24/7 and tried to have mogging contests with teachers.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Roquefort, try2beme and Deleted member 31457
i actually was in league with the popular kids in class but unfortunately outside of class they called me weird :confused:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Pikabro, Roquefort and 3 others
Im a ugly little gremlin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31457
Im a ugly little gremlin
XD

Why? Is this proven or an argument you're making?
Your genetics are you. The healthier you look the healthier you are.

Not only are good looking people genetically more intelligent but also things like trauma and social isolation which ugly people commonly go through really damages your brain and body lowering your intelligence along with the lack of social interaction as your brain is developing etc.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and autistic_tendencies
This describes me.
I wasnt invisible by any means but i was punished my whole life. Now i have nothing to lose cuz thats how its always been.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31457
Your genetics are you. The healthier you look the healthier you are.

Logically speaking there's literally no reason why having good genes for attractive physical traits (ie height/jaw/whatever) would make you have good genes for intelligence.

In fact the inverse argument is even more plausible: the ugly people who have managed to survive and pass genes down until now probably have higher intelligence or other skills that compensate for lack of attractiveness and have allowed them to survive till now.

But making these kinds of arguments is quite reductive and pointless, and like you said nurture does play a role.

things like trauma and social isolation which ugly people commonly go through really damages your brain and body lowering your intelligence along with the lack of social interaction as your brain is developing etc.
This only suggests ugly people would be less smart, not the inverse. Again if anything, being attractive might make you dumber since your ideas are more likely to be validated even if they're bad, just because you're halo'd. (sorta like how attractive women are very rarely funny or good at telling jokes).

But anyways all you need to do is just look at Einstein or Stephen hawking pre-accident, they're obviously geniuses but its not like they were super moggers

Logically speaking there's literally no reason why having good genes for attractive physical traits (ie height/jaw/whatever) would make you have good genes for intelligence.

In fact the inverse argument is even more plausible: the ugly people who have managed to survive and pass genes down until now probably have higher intelligence or other skills that compensate for lack of attractiveness and have allowed them to survive till now.

But making these kinds of arguments is quite reductive and pointless, and like you said nurture does play a role.

This only suggests ugly people would be less smart, not the inverse. Again if anything, being attractive might make you dumber since your ideas are more likely to be validated even if they're bad, just because you're halo'd. (sorta like how attractive women are very rarely funny or good at telling jokes).

But anyways all you need to do is just look at Einstein or Stephen hawking pre-accident, they're obviously geniuses but its not like they were super moggers
How are they geniuses?

• JFL
Reactions: Lethbridge
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19994
Chads are dumber because they get by on their looks and don’t need to exercise their brain per se

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: STAMPEDE, thereallegend, Deleted member 19994 and 1 other person
  • Hmm...
Reactions: STAMPEDE and autistic_tendencies
This is literally the opposite. 90% of intelligent people, nerds, geniuses, were and are ugly. Chads or attractive people are dumb as hell as they don't need to use their brain often.

• +1
Reactions: Lethbridge
What if I’m ugly as fuck but also weak and meek as fuck too

This is literally the opposite. 90% of intelligent people, nerds, geniuses, were and are ugly. Chads or attractive people are dumb as hell as they don't need to use their brain often.
Proof?

On average, the more attractive you are the more intelligent you are. On the downside it is easier for good-looking people to be brainwashed.

Ugly men are so abused and ostrasized by the slave-system their entire lives that they have no choice but to resort ro their animalistic aka natural aka real side and are therefore immune to any government brainwashing.

If you are ugly the teachers won't give you as much attention at school so it's no wonder they end up getting worser grades on average.

Wait let me reword that so it makes sense

If you are ugly the government tools won't brainwash you as much at government-brainwashing-camp so it's no wonder they end up being less obedient slaves to the system.
Ugly people aren’t more anti-conformist. If anything they conform more to the system because if they don’t they will be doubly ostracized because of the devil effect. Also, it’s not a case of being ugly or good looking, but which personality type you have that determines your willingness to go along to get along. This is largely genetic, and does not correlate to attractiveness.

Ugly people aren’t more anti-conformist. If anything they conform more to the system because if they don’t they will be doubly ostracized because of the devil effect. Also, it’s not a case of being ugly or good looking, but which personality type you have that determines your willingness to go along to get along. This is largely genetic, and does not correlate to attractiveness.
Conform more to the system how

Wdym by personality type

Wdym by personality type
The Briggs-Meyer Personalities. Theres 16 different ones and some are more apt to be individualistic.

When I mean conform I just mean they stay within the bounds of what society see’s as acceptable behavior. If Uglies were to step out of line it would hurt them more then if attractive people would. It’s the devil effect (you did this with malicious intent) vs. the halo effect (you must have done this by mistake or it really wasn’t all that bad.)

Wdym by personality type
The Briggs-Meyer Personalities. Theres 16 different ones and some are more apt to be individualistic.

When I mean conform I just mean they stay within the boundw of what society see’s as acceptable behavior. If Uglies were to step out of line it would hurt them more then if attractive people would. It’s the devil effect (you did this with malicious intent) vs. the halo effect (you must have done this by mistake or it really wasn’t all that bad.