Why ugly guys gets more likes on social media?

J

johnny4612

Bronze
Hi there! There are some guys in my city who are really handsome and others who are really ugly. However, there is this guy who is at a Chad-lite level, and his social media account receives likes from everywhere, but not from the women in his social circle. Interestingly, those women tend to like the photos of the other, less attractive guys.Why is that? Do women think this guy is really too much for their level, or is there another reason?Let me know if you need further assistance!

• Hmm...
Reactions: EdgyFashionist

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, ItsOverLawg and EdgyFashionist
chances are those ugly guys are those girls orbiters/friendzonecels and women give them a bit of attention in order to keep simping

• +1
Reactions: johnny4612, butteryfingers, PoopyFaceTomatoNose and 3 others
Hi there! There are some guys in my city who are really handsome and others who are really ugly. However, there is this guy who is at a Chad-lite level, and his social media account receives likes from everywhere, but not from the women in his social circle. Interestingly, those women tend to like the photos of the other, less attractive guys.Why is that? Do women think this guy is really too much for their level, or is there another reason?Let me know if you need further assistance!
because people feel better when looking at people lower than them hence they like to give them false motivation into posting more which will result into more confidence boost

• +1
Reactions: johnny4612, klamus, theonewhocantascend and 4 others
because they are delusional enough to post themselves

one of posts that make me hit this pose

bluepills.me

Me after posting my self on fakecel.com

because women are lowkey retarted

being ugly is the new meta

Users who are viewing this thread

Back